SAU Community

Buying Rims For My Stag

Mickya

i have been told previously that 9.5 18 + 22 won't fit so I dont like your chances. Test fit them though you have nothing to lose.

At the end of all my rims searching i ended up buying R34 GTR wheels at least I know they will fit and later on if I decide to lower it I wont have any issues or need to lip the guard.

yah only problem is i'd be ordering them from overseas....might have to find someone who works in a wheel shop or something cos i know most places dont really like to test fit when u arent buying rims from them.....

i'm running 18x9.5+15 on my stag - so the 9.5+22 will sit 7mm in from them.

here's a couple of pics for you to see, my guards are rolled and i'm running 235/40/18's. a shite load of camber and a bee's dick of clearance but zero scrubbage :)

100_0545.jpg

100_0572.jpg

and this is a 4WD height with less camber. even though they protrude, there was no scrubbage :)

100_0525.jpg

100_0526.jpg

hope that helps somewhat :)

alternatively, buy the wheels in my sig :bunny: - make an offer :)

Edited by M I K E

I love the look but there is no way that is inside the guard or legal, I just put on R34 GTR wheels last night and ill see if i can upload some pics to show you that there is a little room for going bigger. Up front they look about right but on the rear they look like you could fit something a little bigger.

It is an RS4S I dont know if it makes a difference

i'm running 18x9.5+15 on my stag - so the 9.5+22 will sit 7mm in from them.

here's a couple of pics for you to see, my guards are rolled and i'm running 235/40/18's. a shite load of camber and a bee's dick of clearance but zero scrubbage :(

100_0545.jpg

100_0572.jpg

and this is a 4WD height with less camber. even though they protrude, there was no scrubbage ;)

100_0525.jpg

100_0526.jpg

hope that helps somewhat :)

alternatively, buy the wheels in my sig :( - make an offer :)

Good to finally see someone else in Australia with some balls to run decent fitting wheels.

9.5 +15 is "GTR offset", fits stags perfect up front and rear. nice work on the height as well. *claps*

copyof11122007049yx3.jpg

18 x 10 + 20 rears and 18 x 9.5 +26 fronts with 25mm bolt on spacer to bring it to +1. Needed a lowering of 25mm front with a bit more camber and 15mm rear same camber.

stock guards, just lipped. no scrubbing.

Good to finally see someone else in Australia with some balls to run decent fitting wheels.

9.5 +15 is "GTR offset", fits stags perfect up front and rear. nice work on the height as well. *claps*

copyof11122007049yx3.jpg

18 x 10 + 20 rears and 18 x 9.5 +26 fronts with 25mm bolt on spacer to bring it to +1. Needed a lowering of 25mm front with a bit more camber and 15mm rear same camber.

stock guards, just lipped. no scrubbing.

Very nice, I have simaler offset on my 33, I also use bolt on spacers to lower the offset.