SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Nice photos guys.

Just a couple photos I took the other day in Williamstown & Studley Park, Kew of the V36 with the new front grille...

post-23046-0-05060700-1300334491_thumb.jpg

post-23046-0-04354600-1300334536_thumb.jpg

post-23046-0-38023200-1300334560_thumb.jpg

Nice photos guys.

Just a couple photos I took the other day in Williamstown & Studley Park, Kew of the V36 with the new front grille...

Nice ride there, Steve. Looking Mint. :thumbsup:

Any plans for it? Do you still have the R34 GTT coupe?

Nice ride there, Steve. Looking Mint. :thumbsup:

Any plans for it? Do you still have the R34 GTT coupe?

Hey Vic,

Thanks mate, no big plans at the moment, I had some damage fixed on it recently after some tool reversed into me on the 23rd of December last year. Just happy to have it back at the moment. Thinking about getting a long-ram pod filter kit but not sure if it's worth the $500 + freight from the US, doesn't increase power enough and I already have another car that's modified so want to keep the daily stock standard - besides, who can complain about 235kW daily driver?

Yes I still have the R34, it's sitting in the garage right now getting new pistons, head work etc. done. Don't go too much into what's done to it on public forums as there are too many prying eyes, if you get my drift :) It's always having work done to it, spends more time in the garage than on the road.

I'm actually thinking about buying a rubbish 3rd car just to take to the shops, beach, etc. Either that, or sell the 34 - but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon :)

Hey Vic,

Thanks mate, no big plans at the moment, I had some damage fixed on it recently after some tool reversed into me on the 23rd of December last year. Just happy to have it back at the moment. Thinking about getting a long-ram pod filter kit but not sure if it's worth the $500 + freight from the US, doesn't increase power enough and I already have another car that's modified so want to keep the daily stock standard - besides, who can complain about 235kW daily driver?

Yes I still have the R34, it's sitting in the garage right now getting new pistons, head work etc. done. Don't go too much into what's done to it on public forums as there are too many prying eyes, if you get my drift :) It's always having work done to it, spends more time in the garage than on the road.

I'm actually thinking about buying a rubbish 3rd car just to take to the shops, beach, etc. Either that, or sell the 34 - but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon :)

Of course, Steve. :) Plus, you wouldn't need to extract alot of power from V36 as you could use as a daily.

If you are getting 3rd car, it will get a little bit expensive and depends on how you are going to use them. I have 3 cars at the moment, V35 (Weekends), Dualis (Daily/Family) and a Mirage (Work). :P

Yo, here she is - needs more mods!

Bought her about 5 months ago though never really take pics. Done a couple of standard mods that include: Blitz intake, HKS Y-pipe, flowmaster muffler and a stainless steel intake pipe on the way. Then the other little things here and there...

Excuse the sh*thouse camera phone pics :laugh:

Enjoy

post-77798-0-46805900-1300633399_thumb.jpg

post-77798-0-13049300-1300633475_thumb.jpg

post-77798-0-86313400-1300633493_thumb.jpg

post-77798-0-81018100-1300633518_thumb.jpg

post-77798-0-21455000-1300633848_thumb.jpg

Yo, here she is - needs more mods!

Bought her about 5 months ago though never really take pics. Done a couple of standard mods that include: Blitz intake, HKS Y-pipe, flowmaster muffler and a stainless steel intake pipe on the way. Then the other little things here and there...

Excuse the sh*thouse camera phone pics :laugh:

Enjoy

Nice one you got there, Dave. You got the Momo steering wheel that I like. :thumbsup: What are those things on your screen saying?

It also seem like you catch up with your car enthusiast friends. :)

Edited by Victor.T

Nice one you got there, Dave. You got the Momo steering wheel that I like. :thumbsup: What are those things on your screen saying?

It also seem like you catch up with your car enthusiast friends. :)

Haha cheers Vic, not sure, they were there from the previous owner in japan. So decided to keep em on haha. Yeah been to a few meets here in syd. Good to meet people and learn more about cars whenever I can :thumbsup: Already going through this thread I've seen some pretty sweet ideas that i'll prob get on her later down the track.

static from the tv im assuming?

Yeah yet to get the tv tuner in - just recently got a new source of income so should be updating the car with more mods V.soon (:

Yeah I loved the Momo steering wheel until I realised that they have no radio nor cruise controls .... deal breaker for me .... they are sexy though!

Hahaha true that man .. though if i've never had them before then i don't know what i'm missing out on! ;)

Thought maybe I should put a few pics up, seeing as it's been a while since I bought it! These are just the pics of carsales, so all shiny :). Nice rims they were too, but ended up going with the stockers as I have to drive on some rougher roads from time to time and 19" were too hard. Early 04 300GT BTW.

post-64415-0-43160300-1301399867_thumb.jpg

post-64415-0-64072500-1301399898_thumb.jpg

post-64415-0-08766800-1301399908_thumb.jpg

post-64415-0-02031500-1301399914_thumb.jpg

post-64415-0-39672100-1301399919_thumb.jpg

Haha na buddy i was just tryin to comment the pics, Im new to this site tryin to figure how to use it.

:) Ok. For a second, I thought you did because that's one good looking V35 coupe and it's for sale now, I think.

Anyhow, welcome to SAU and hope you find what you are looking for.

Edited by VNS 24

Thought maybe I should put a few pics up, seeing as it's been a while since I bought it! These are just the pics of carsales, so all shiny :). Nice rims they were too, but ended up going with the stockers as I have to drive on some rougher roads from time to time and 19" were too hard. Early 04 300GT BTW.

Nice looking sedan there, Richard. It's a shame you have to have stockers for the road conditions.

Welcome to SAU. Enjoy your stay. :)