SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Got it frm a member on the forum here. I only paid $300 for them, but the guy that originally got em in from the U.S paid round $800 for them. I think u can get one for bout $600 delivered from Rivereside infinity or u can get second hand ones off ebay for bit cheaper.

Yes they are a plug and play setup.

Jus couple of pics afta i put on the 06 taillights and coilovers.

Looking good there, Steve. After you get your WORK rims and Chargespeed rear bumper, you are pretty much all set. :P

G'day all,

I'm a newby from Adelaide and here are a few photos taken in Japan. The car sailed from Yokohama yesterday. I can't wait till it gets here and is complied.

Should be tidy it was grade 4.5 with interior rated A.

Cheers Dean.

Ps. I hope I have done this right not too flash on the computer.

post-78541-1290340483_thumb.jpg

post-78541-1290340513_thumb.jpg

post-78541-1290340538_thumb.jpg

post-78541-1290340564_thumb.jpg

post-78541-1290340594_thumb.jpg

post-78541-1290340645_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forums Dean. You should join up with the Skylines Australia SA club now you are a Skyline owner :)

Looks good mate - and a 70th anniversary edition too, by the looks of it (full leather and seat heaters) .... huge shame they only did them in the willow interior - if they had done the full leather in black I would have sourced one of those for sure. And yours has a double din kit already installed, so you can chuck whatever stereo in it you like.

Welcome to the forums Dean. You should join up with the Skylines Australia SA club now you are a Skyline owner :D

Looks good mate - and a 70th anniversary edition too, by the looks of it (full leather and seat heaters) .... huge shame they only did them in the willow interior - if they had done the full leather in black I would have sourced one of those for sure. And yours has a double din kit already installed, so you can chuck whatever stereo in it you like.

Thanks Andrew,

I hope to join if I can make time (I work 3 out of 4 weekends)

I like the interior colour not sure about the mats though.

Being a new owner to skylines I can see I will be heavy user of the forum for some time.

This site has a good feel about it not unlike the Surf forum which is a great help for the poor sods who own one of them.

Catch everyone in the main part of the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

.. huge shame they only did them in the willow interior - if they had done the full leather in black I would have sourced one of those for sure. And yours has a double din kit already installed, so you can chuck whatever stereo in it you like.

:thanks: Mine's a full leather and black (no suede) and it's a 70th anniversary edition.

post-64544-0-44406900-1291529212_thumb.jpg

Has your car got any other indication it is a 70th anniversary? I have never seen one without seat heaters.

Yeah only the 70th came with full leather.

Heated seats is an option i think.

So it could be we just didn't know it came in black or someone has gone out of there way to make it full leather.

Has your car got any other indication it is a 70th anniversary? I have never seen one without seat heaters.

Don't think the 70th came with any badging so there's no real visual indication (unless I'm wrong). My main buying criteria was full black leather (picky, I know) - unfortunately I've only ever seen two (and I bought one of them :laugh: ) and neither had heated seats. Both were OEM Nissan leather (including black leather door inserts), not an aftermarket job. The reason I say it's a 70th anniversary is that both were advertised as that and the guy I bought it off (got the car trucked over from Sydney) had the import documentation which described the car as a '70th Anniversary Edition'.

Don't think the 70th came with any badging so there's no real visual indication (unless I'm wrong). My main buying criteria was full black leather (picky, I know) - unfortunately I've only ever seen two (and I bought one of them :laugh: ) and neither had heated seats. Both were OEM Nissan leather (including black leather door inserts), not an aftermarket job. The reason I say it's a 70th anniversary is that both were advertised as that and the guy I bought it off (got the car trucked over from Sydney) had the import documentation which described the car as a '70th Anniversary Edition'.

Ah ok fair enough.

FYI there are MANY dealers in Sydney that have sheds full of V35 interiors/TVs, Brembos and they make Premiums on demand .... basically if you want one of the cars on their lot they can 'make' you a premium or a 70th Anniversary edition (or vice-versa make a premium a base model by removing said bits and selling the car to you cheaper) - I had this offered on the V35 I nearly bought from a dealer in Sydney - they could put oem full leather seats, leather door inserts, pop up TV and Brembos on in 2 hours. Only thing they couldn't do were seat heaters. Hence why I asked.

Does it say on your VIN plate it is a 70th Anniversary Ed? Quite sure the R33 60th Anniversary had it on their VIN, as well as badging and other bits. Don't think I have seen a V35 with any stickers/badging though.

I searched the Jap auctions for AGES to find a black V35 with black leather interior, but never came across one. Found some with the gross tan/Willow interior, but couldn't stomach that, especially on a black car.

Ah ok fair enough.

FYI there are MANY dealers in Sydney that have sheds full of V35 interiors/TVs, Brembos and they make Premiums on demand .... basically if you want one of the cars on their lot they can 'make' you a premium or a 70th Anniversary edition (or vice-versa make a premium a base model by removing said bits and selling the car to you cheaper) - I had this offered on the V35 I nearly bought from a dealer in Sydney - they could put oem full leather seats, leather door inserts, pop up TV and Brembos on in 2 hours. Only thing they couldn't do were seat heaters. Hence why I asked.

Does it say on your VIN plate it is a 70th Anniversary Ed? Quite sure the R33 60th Anniversary had it on their VIN, as well as badging and other bits. Don't think I have seen a V35 with any stickers/badging though.

I searched the Jap auctions for AGES to find a black V35 with black leather interior, but never came across one. Found some with the gross tan/Willow interior, but couldn't stomach that, especially on a black car.

Totally agree on the Sydney dealerships. Have had similar experiences and nearly been coerced into putting a $500 deposit over the phone on a car I wasn't even keen on buying -_-

I bought mine privately through a guy in Sydney, it was his wife's car and she'd done only 5XXX kms in about 1.5yrs and when she got knocked up he had to sell it so they could buy a wagon :P

He too told me about dodgy Sydney dealerships so I stayed away. The other one I saw was in Perth but the price wasn't right for me. Both of them were private sellers who imported directly from Japan so if any 'aftermarket' black leather conversion took place, it would've been in Japan. Would have liked heated seats but on the other hand U could probably fry an egg on my seats come summer time (the downside of full black leather).

Will check the VIN tomorrow and let U know, would be interesting to see if any mention of the type of edition is made. I've seen a few 70th anniversary editions (all cream) without screens, without Bose and even some without dual-zone so I'm really not sure what the 70th anniversary actually comes with 'standard' besides the cream leather :wacko: