SAU Community

V Series Gallery

a tad....a very slight tad, you'll also be surprised how smooth it is. i didnt compare the engine though. although for a $150k car it is rather dissapointing at only 200kw. but then again its a merc

They are a beautiful car. My brother-in-law has one a 2007/2008 model. Yes they are very smooth, but comapred to the V36s they are underpowered.

how much the v36 sedans worth if u buy local or would they be cheaper to import?

In Perth from dealer, you can get a decent sedan from $35k-$49k which is cheaper than coupe. I think you save about $4k-$5k if you import it yourself, not too sure.

They are really nice car, inside and out. But I don't think it is too good with resale.

^^^ and I should add that the V35 is my daily/work car (I am a property valuer) and I did a 750km round trip from Adelaide to Marion Bay and back (including 100km of dirt roads) the day before the above photos were taken :D .... and did a similar Yorke Peninsular trip the week before covering just under 650km round trip. Amazingly comfortable car to drive and handles the nasty country roads at 120km/h with ease.

Very Nice Nath.. What the hell guys..dont be shy, all post. Thats what this place is for. Getting as many examples of these fine cars together.

and look at them go!@ lol

Some of mine from the Extreme Horsepower show here in Adelaide last weekend .... and I picked up the "Highest horsepower 6cyl n/a" trophy for my 148.6rwkw dyno run.

53641B95A3AF4899A7EE0779A340CFA1-0000327810-0002006430-01024L-BE6629F164724D4297627648E40855E7.jpg

BE3E4BB452EA4111ABA7F1D52E7F022A-0000327810-0002006435-01024L-167ABE17A31A490ABC58D7F0374D95A4.jpg

More pics of my car and various cars in the show here (click)

im pretty sure thats a low reading...some boys here are running 155-165 rwkw stock...i swore i saw heaps of thread before.... :)

Andrew ur car looks sweet man. Props. I like that little trunk lip spoiler u got going der, wer u get it from?

Aslo yes have to agreee that that dyno reading seems bit low. Heard most stocks are round the 160 rwkw mark. Have u got any performance mods?

I got the rear lip spoiler off USA Ebay - cheap as chips and painted the KH3 proper factory colour

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAINTED-INFINITI-G35-G...=item2a0a8391ab

Regarding the power, there are dynos, and there are dynos. At Willall Racing, which has a Mainline dyno and is know to be conservative, I made 146rwkw 6 months ago. Then on the weekend on another Mainline dyno at the show I made 148.6. Most dyno is Aus are Dyno Dynamics, and are known to be a bit generous with their readings. There is also a ramp up and Z factor that the operator uses when dynoing a car, and if these are not absolutely identical from dyno to dyno then the figures will be different. You really need to have car on the same dyno on the the same day to compare cars. when we recently had a dyno day at Willalls some of the guys making decent power in their R32GTRs (350rwkw) were varying by up to 30rwkw between the dyno the car was tuned on (DD) and Willalls dyno (Mainline).

My mechanical mods comprise a stainless Greddy copy axle back exhaust, HKS panel filter, Carbon fibre Z-Tube and that is all, so she is pretty stock. Am fitting a Kinetix plenum cover and polishing my upper collector shortly, then will get rid of the very restricive centre muffler and fit a Y-pipe I have in the garage waiting to go on.

I really want to get another V35 on the dyno the same day as mine, and will arrange that in the near future for reference.

I also noted on my dyno printout that my afrs went down under 11.5:1 at peak power, so she is running pretty rich. I have an SAFCII sitting in the shed that I will get around to fitting in the near future to clean up the map a bit.

I might make a new thread with my dyno printout and get everyone else to put theirs up to compare. Interestingly the torque maxed out very early and fell right away as it made more power - not sure if this is normal or not.

Alrite fair enuf. Ders a thread up bout dyno results. With images of the readings and evrything. il try to find it.

Yes im after a rear lip spoiler, im getting rid of my oem one and tryn to get a boot wid a lip attached or molded. If only i was able to get hold of this one:

post-66891-1288669945_thumb.jpg

Alrite fair enuf. Ders a thread up bout dyno results. With images of the readings and evrything. il try to find it.

Yes im after a rear lip spoiler, im getting rid of my oem one and tryn to get a boot wid a lip attached or molded. If only i was able to get hold of this one:

That is absolutely orgasmic! Do U know what rear bumper that is Steve?

That is absolutely orgasmic! Do U know what rear bumper that is Steve?

It is bro. Dats the chargespeed rear wid the cf rear diffuser. Im getting that rear but i need to save up 1st as i still have a lot of expenseswid my wheels ariving late this month. The trunk is called a doriluxe trunk but is only available in the U.S