SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Nice front bumper crisp, i felt smart and imported mine from the states too, impul 535 cs. almost broke the bank, worth it though, although i too will never do it again. shame i have to sell the car soon..

post-67221-1282295830_thumb.jpg

post-67221-1282295866_thumb.jpg

post-67221-1282295927_thumb.jpg

Nice front bumper crisp, i felt smart and imported mine from the states too, impul 535 cs. almost broke the bank, worth it though, although i too will never do it again. shame i have to sell the car soon..

Thanks Djog yes it is worth paying for something that is rare. Shame u did not get impul sides as well that would have looked killa wid urs. I made sure i got impul sides they go with almost any front bar. By far my favorite side skirts. The pics i put up don really do justice 2 how they look in reality. Anyways pitty ur car has to go mate. GL.

Well I took a good friends V35 out for a run on the weekend as he never uses it. Here are some photos of it up in Jindabyne.

Now it’s time to sell the thing to buy another project we can use on the track. But I must say it’s a very nice car to cruz around in really enjoyed driving it.

Hope you like the images...

post-36356-1282539523_thumb.jpg

post-36356-1282539536_thumb.jpg

post-36356-1282539542_thumb.jpg

Well I took a good friends V35 out for a run on the weekend as he never uses it. Here are some photos of it up in Jindabyne.

Now it's time to sell the thing to buy another project we can use on the track. But I must say it's a very nice car to cruz around in really enjoyed driving it.

Hope you like the images...

damn that looks way better then mine. i need to know where your mate got the front fenders from. i like.

damn that looks way better then mine. i need to know where your mate got the front fenders from. i like.

The front fenders are made by the owner of the car Steven at Prestige Motorsport Aust. based in Lansvale Sydney, stock guards just cut and a R35 GTR Badge moulded in and the black mesh fitted behind.

If you are from Sydney you can go have a chat to him im sure he will make up some more if ther is some intrest out there for them.

hey kuek, the r35 rims offset looks pretty awesome man. also digging the front smoke headlights, did you so the back also?

thanks richard, yea back has the overlays as well.

Looks Good Kuek. Is that da supacharged v?

yup, its the old VDIRTY5, have had a full forged engine rebuild and getting tuned this week

Looks good with the 20 inch R35 rims. Just need a cf hood to finish off the look.

tempted but i don't want to give cops a reason to give me a yellow for