SAU Community

V Series Gallery

nah wont be dropping it.

The roads around my way are a joke.

Cant even get in the servos around here as it sits.

I had a EiBach lowering kit but sold it ;)

cheers for the kind words guys

I got the Eibach springs on mate, car looks great - Ill have to get some new pics up as soon as it stops raining so I can wash it :down:

Hey guys,

Have added a couple of bits to the car. Took some photos with the iPhone, so excuse the quality of the pics:

• CF Rear Diffuser

• US Battery Cover (to cover the right side of our engine bay)

• CF Hood Hampers

• Eyelids

post-60700-1275488378_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1275490206_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1275490380_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1275492077_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1275492881_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1275495748_thumb.jpg

Love the eyelid, discreet and makes a difference to the front end...kinda looks like a V36 now :)

About the closest I can get to a V36 at the moment hahaha

yeh mate im interested i been putting off on getting one due to the shipping costs

how much you pay, whats the fitting like, etc. where you get it from all the usual nosey questions!! pleaseee :)

The USA G35 forums say that the cheapest version on Ebay is a POS, but the more expensive one is rather good fitment and look. From memory the cheap one is around US$200 + shipping and the god one is US$400 + shipping.

After a good two months of waiting for my order to be shipped. My Inven front bumper for the coupe finally arrived from the U.S. Will post pics as soon as its fitted with my impul sides.

post-66891-1275885743_thumb.jpg

Edited by CRISP 35

I got the Eibach springs on mate, car looks great - Ill have to get some new pics up as soon as it stops raining so I can wash it :thumbsup:

good to hear. :thumbsup:

I would have loved to use them but have trouble at the stock hight.

Cant wait to see some pics

Thought I'd post a pic of my V with new shoes.

I know.. it needs a drop to complete the set-up but I have the same problem as some of you here. I don't want to scrape off the front lip :)

post-43007-1276003939_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd post a pic of my V with new shoes.

I know.. it needs a drop to complete the set-up but I have the same problem as some of you here. I don't want to scrape off the front lip :wacko:

Very nice looks great

^^^ looks great .... what are the width and offset of your wheels?

thanks for the comments.

19 x 9 +22 (F) on 245/35R19

19 x 10 +22 ® on 275/35R19

no rubbing but then again i haven't dropped it and i travel light. read somewhere here that the max width at the rears to avoid rubbing was 9.5" at +22 but the extra rim depth was too tempting.

Thanks for the info. I bought my LMGT4s in 9.5 +20 and the fronts are perfect but the offset on the rear is sadly lacking. Once I lowered the car it severely cambered in (and looked very shite), so I got some SPC rear camber arms, and the alignment workshop brought the camber from 4 degrees back to about 1.5 degrees. Looks a bit better now, but I definitely agree with your 10 +22s on the rear - I am going to buy a pair of 9.5 +12 or 10 +15s for the rear of my car to make it look better. In fact I am going to try some 20mm bolt-ons for a car show this weekend, so we will see how she runs with 9.5 +0 :wacko: - I will post pics next week. Note too I am running a stretched 215 on the front and 235 on the rear (I like the drift look), so will get no rubbing.

Nice wheels :wacko:

My 9.5 +18 rears, wearing 275 wide tyres, were VERY close to scrubbing. In fact one of them was scrubbing until i had the camber adjusted (using the factory camber bolt).

I've since had my guards rolled and dropped the car even lower. I'm now suffering the same problem as nightcrawler. It has caused additional camber and the wheels tuck-in too much, looking much crapper than before.

My plan of attack is to eventually fit some spacers and slightly stretched tyres (245 maybe). Night crawler, if you could throw up some pictures of your setup with 20mm spacers, it would be really appreciated.

Just get your guards rolled to deal with the scrubbing. Sydney guard rolling came out and did mine and got 12mm out of them with no paint cracking! and im running a 10.5 +0 in the rear, but it all depends how low you want to go.

Thanks for the info. I bought my LMGT4s in 9.5 +20 and the fronts are perfect but the offset on the rear is sadly lacking. Once I lowered the car it severely cambered in (and looked very shite), so I got some SPC rear camber arms, and the alignment workshop brought the camber from 4 degrees back to about 1.5 degrees. Looks a bit better now, but I definitely agree with your 10 +22s on the rear - I am going to buy a pair of 9.5 +12 or 10 +15s for the rear of my car to make it look better. In fact I am going to try some 20mm bolt-ons for a car show this weekend, so we will see how she runs with 9.5 +0 :banana: - I will post pics next week. Note too I am running a stretched 215 on the front and 235 on the rear (I like the drift look), so will get no rubbing.

no prob. your set up looks great judging from the track pics you posted and the wheels look hot. front is perfect already and putting on the spacers at the rear should bring it out to match it. looking forward to the pics.