SAU Community

V Series Gallery

post-72881-1287371770_thumb.jpg

post-72881-1287371820_thumb.jpg

post-72881-1287371688_thumb.jpg

quote name='nezo' date='16 Oct 2010, 06:47 PM' post='5500277']

Looks like a ripper!...be sure to post up more pics when you pick it up.

cheers. Here are a few more

Damn that sucks .... not the Ken Style .... on the upside looks like they didn't get your rear quarter panel, tail light nor exhaust tip!

But they did. Tail light is cracked, exhaust is bent and rear quarter panel is warped.

Poor girl who hit me doesn't have insurance.

Looks like i'll be driving the 4x4 for a while.

Nice pic of the car on a overcast day which made the silver look rather nice

other pics are of the new track rims with toyo R888s 245/40 R18 on 18 x 9.5 + 20 track rims

post-9102-1287745910_thumb.jpg

post-9102-1287745943_thumb.jpg

post-9102-1287745953_thumb.jpg

Edited by 180 wanabe

Nice pic of the car on a overcast day which made the silver look rather nice

other pics are of the new track rims with toyo R888s 245/40 R18 on 18 x 9.5 + 20 track rims

Nicely done-up V, mate.

^^^ VERY nice ride mate!

I fitted Brembos, StopTech 330mm floating rotors and ProjectMu pads yesterday .... HUGE upgrade from the crappy brakes it had before (it is an 03 Premium auto, so had no Brembos).

post-669-1287922905_thumb.jpg

post-669-1287923073_thumb.jpg

post-669-1287923099_thumb.jpg

post-669-1287923113_thumb.jpg

Hey guys

Just a few pics of my new V36, picked it up about a month ago, only just got around to taking some decent photos

Looks really nice. Great cars to drive

LOL im actually driving the cls350 as a work car atm. never really ntoiced it. lol but i can guarantee you that the v36 interior is NO match for the merc.

The engine is though :)

The engine is though :down:

a tad....a very slight tad, you'll also be surprised how smooth it is. i didnt compare the engine though. although for a $150k car it is rather dissapointing at only 200kw. but then again its a merc

LOL im actually driving the cls350 as a work car atm. never really ntoiced it. lol but i can guarantee you that the v36 interior is NO match for the merc.

V36 sedans are heaps better than V35 sedans. But compare to that Mercedes-Benz, it's another world. I sat in that CLS350 for 3 minutes and it's worth every penny of the price.

On side note, the photo is actually funny, seeing there are two steering wheels in it. Imagine if there are two drivers, one Japanese and one European. :down:

Edited by Victor.T

nissan-skyline-inspi_460x0w.jpg

I've had a few people say the front looks like a Merc, and the side looks like a BMW 5 series... dunno about the back end though?

Thanks for the comments guys, covered 1,800km in it already (drove it back from Sydney to Melbourne virtually non-stop), very impressed with the power and had a lot of positive comments about it from everyone who saw it, most had no idea what it was :)

One thing I like about this Skyline is you don't get too many idiots wanting to race, one of the things I hate most about the R34.

I've had a few people say the front looks like a Merc, and the side looks like a BMW 5 series... dunno about the back end though?

Thanks for the comments guys, covered 1,800km in it already (drove it back from Sydney to Melbourne virtually non-stop), very impressed with the power and had a lot of positive comments about it from everyone who saw it, most had no idea what it was :)

One thing I like about this Skyline is you don't get too many idiots wanting to race, one of the things I hate most about the R34.

by any chance did you buy it from nagoya motors?