SAU Community

V Series Gallery

yeh mate im interested i been putting off on getting one due to the shipping costs

how much you pay, whats the fitting like, etc. where you get it from all the usual nosey questions!! pleaseee :banana:

How are you mate?

Sorry for the late response.

I bought the diffuser from eBay (hyper_rev_motors), it cost me $350 delivered. It fits well, but not exact. A few milimeters out. The quality is reasonable, not perfect.

It looks fantastic on the car.

5 months and its finally here

The search for my v36 started in January. I was pretty particular about what I wanted.

I found the car I wanted in April and bought it at auction the same week.

Car arrived in May.

Quarantine and Compliance through to June.

Registered and picked up today.

Now onto the translations....

post-6087-1276591660_thumb.jpg

post-6087-1276591675_thumb.jpg

That looks awesome mate.... :(

I'm hanging out to grab one of these, just got to wait till i can build my new house.... :glare:

It's a pain full wait i can tell you after seeing that example.... ;)

The search for my v36 started in January. I was pretty particular about what I wanted.

Car arrived in May.

PURE SEX

With the weather looking a lil dreary im SPEWING cos these are the best pics i could have taken!

2005 Sport model, optional 19s, optional momo and im loving her to death :D

post-35595-1276820129_thumb.jpg

post-35595-1276820141_thumb.jpg

post-35595-1276820152_thumb.jpg

post-35595-1276820165_thumb.jpg

Very Nice Ride Dames !.Thats already lowered ? I have the lakeshore blue coupe with same wheels. :)

Be careful though I just had mine taken away by cops. :P (only about eight seconds of madness was all it took)

Gotta say, AWESOME LOOKING CAR!! May i know how much you got it for? Thanks!

Car arrived in May.

With the weather looking a lil dreary im SPEWING cos these are the best pics i could have taken!

2005 Sport model, optional 19s, optional momo and im loving her to death :D

Nice steering wheel :thumbsup: . I have the same on my 2003 model. You dont see many of them!

Yeah I do love the Momo steering wheel and was originally looking for a V with one, but have since decided I absolutely couldn't do without my oem stereo controls and the US spec oem G35 cruise control buttons I fitted on the blank side.

Very Nice Ride Dames !.Thats already lowered ? I have the lakeshore blue coupe with same wheels. :)

Be careful though I just had mine taken away by cops. :( (only about eight seconds of madness was all it took)

Yea it has HKS Hipermax 2,

sits nice and legal so it gets no attention whilst still mainting the tuffness! I havent tried any fancy manouvers in my V, keeping it cruisy and thats why i leave on VDC :banana:

Yea it has HKS Hipermax 2,

sits nice and legal so it gets no attention whilst still mainting the tuffness! I havent tried any fancy manouvers in my V, keeping it cruisy and thats why i leave on VDC :P

No fancy moves here either VDC always on. Gave it a squirt at lights. Pulled back when I realised how quick I was but was about 4sec too

Late. She rides on standard suspension. Has impul chip and fujitsubu exhaust , impul lip spoiler(came with the car).Had it almost three years and cant believe how many compliments Ive received - specially the colour.With some luck I will get it back in 11 weeks.Fingers crossed !

late late

Damn .... are you guys on your 2nd strikes, or is it much more strict over there? Here in SA you lose the car for 1 week first offence (used to be 48 hours when I was done in my R34 a couple of years ago), and 2nd offence they take the car for 3 months. Third strike they take the car and sell it to put the money towards the 'victims of crime' fund.