SAU Community

V Series Gallery

nice 35 you have there ... should go to test and tune sometime arent many 35's you see on tracks.. heres a few of mine at the SAU drags

manages best time of 13.98 with constant 14.18 runs

at least it was fun spingin the 275 20's up lol

your 35 is lookin HOT!!!

Will be heading out to Test'n'Tune this Saturday hopefully, trying my best to hit mid 14's.

your 35 is lookin HOT!!!

Will be heading out to Test'n'Tune this Saturday hopefully, trying my best to hit mid 14's.

Thanks bud ! took a while to get it right now when i seel my 2 r33's wouldnt mind slapping on the snails to see how they go

hey Guys!

Dont know if ou guys have seen my other posts.....

i am from HPI magazine.... i am trying to set up a Sydney V35 cruise...for sometime in November....

Let me know if your interested... we are trying to get at least 40 V35's there...

hey mark i dont know how well that went but id love to know of any similar thing here in melbourne. sorry i dont have any fancy pics of my v35,but here some info. Impul 535cs body kit, Stillen air intake and Z tube, Carrozzeria sound system (touch screen with gps etc) with subwoofers in the trunk, after 18's with 275/35 back tyres and 245's in the front. 2003 6spd manual.37000kms.

post-67221-1263696165_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good Bee, nice picture of the ride!!!

Thanks MILLOS, Will have my rims back this week from the wheel repairers.

I'll post pics with the rims on when i get'em back now that the cars lowered.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry mate, they've grown on me :D

I was driving next to a maxima the other day, i noticed they have chrome door handles that look quite similar to the V35. Maybe they are interchangeable?

Ah awesome. I'll suss it out. I know a lot of people would hate on the idea of the chrome handles but I personally think they add class to the car, which is the direction I'm headed in (big and heavy 20inch rims to come!).