SAU Community

Naturally Aspirated Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am cool as a cucumber when it comes to traffic etc.. in melbourne, but damn!! i was stressed something stupid on sat arvo navigating traffic!

the roads are dead set dangerous on their own, horrible is the only word to describe them...they like cement slabs all uneven and called roads....

slightly off topic...i put in about $90 aprox each way in fuel(premium stuff bout 99c/ltr) is that pretty average etc??

not many stone chips, just a couple on the drivers door

Originally posted by hotsky

the roads are dead set dangerous on their own, horrible is the only word to describe them...they like cement slabs all uneven and called roads....

Ahh I see you've driven on Parramatta Rd ;)
slightly off topic...i put in about $90 aprox each way in fuel(premium stuff bout 99c/ltr) is that pretty average etc??
I used up about $85 on the way there and about $70 on the way back (after the new exhaust was fitted) if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neoGT-25

hey PVA...

what does your blitz pod sound like and how much is it? my pod is wierd.

now for my tale of my f**ked up chassis ;)

while me and my family were holidaying in melbourne we drove around alot... untill the last 4 days we were there my dad noticed some flaping sounds from the rear tyres, when he got out he bent down and noticed that half of the tyre was worn to the belts but the rest of it was full tread...

when we went to get new rear tyres the guy said to have it alligned so we followed his advice... but when the guy started to allign the car he couldent get it to match and was confused about it untill he noticed all the dents and bends on the left hand side of the crossmember :D

when we bought the car we got it inspected by an engineer and he said "small accident damage" but nothing like this! now me and my dad have to pay $1400 for the pannel beating and another $770 for the rear tyres and we need to do it soon because our tyres and getting screwed allredy :)

now my dad is thinking of sueing the engineer but i dont think he will win :D

anyway... thats life :D

caio

hey neoGT, what do u mean when u say ur pod sounds weird?? when i use to have the k&n pod in, it use to make an awesome induction noise, i liked it.

sorry to hear about ur car, sounds like ur engineer didnt do a good job of checking, any damage to the chasis is no good.

Cold Air intake

Blitz NA ECU engine management

Front and Rear Struts

white line Suspension pakages

DBA cross drilled and slotted Rotors

Endless beake pads

Redline engine oil and differential oils

17" ROH wheels YOKOHAMA tires

that's pretty much it!

Turbo would be nice!

If your car has No GO then for RICEY looks :D

cheers

Joe

Hey thanx heaps PVA your car sounds impressive! did all that stuff make much of a difference?

Im hoping to fit a turbo in a year or two so i dont know whether or not i should bother with any mods i spose i can do some things but i dont wanna spend heaps of money only 2 change it all when the turbo is fitted. Suspension package is deffineatly needed now

thanx:)

Guest neoGT-25

hey PVA,

the Blitz NA ECU engine management sounds interesting... how much and where?

are they good?

do you know if they have them for 34 GT's?

byes :D

Not sure if it cones R34 NA... they are RB25DE Neo so I guess it is avaliable I had the list URL.... but lost it . :(

all above came with the car so I am not sure it made any differnce...

but everyone says to me it's pretty fast car for NA and AUTO :)

I dont really care it gets me to places A to B. :)

It will make baby R33 GTR from my R33 GTS-4 :)

R33 GTS4 + RB26DETT + $$$ = Baby GTR

cheers

Joe

Guest Boxhead

rofl...

PVA - keep the 4studders tho.. haha, you gotta have that, yeh well ive got n/a wanna race, whats that , why are you so far behind me, you must not have a clue how to drive haha

Guest neoGT-25

guys, ive just figured what i want on my car! :(

MINE's VX-ROM :)

are they good? its a bit expensive (A$1837) but do you think its worth it?

what exaust's have you guys got on your cars? and also what mufflers? i want a A'PEXi N1 n/a muffler and it says they have them for the 33 GTS but i dont know if they have them for the 34 GT :)

please write back with any help you can give me. and thanks!

bye :burnout:

PS: soon im coing to make a list of all the things i want for my car, can you fellas please gimmie a few good or bad tips on my choices... thanks!

Guest neoGT-25

Here are the things i want so far... are they all good or crap?

(Whats the difference between the exchange price and the normal price?)

MINE's VX-ROM -----> (exchange price - A$1837) A$3367

A'PEXi N-1 muffler (N/A) -----> A$770

TIEN TYPE FLEX DAMPER -----> A$2771

nismo f&r STRUT BRACE BAR -----> A$544

A'PEXi GT Spec RADIATOR CAP (It helps with the pressure dosent it?) -----> A$52

BLITZ SONIC POWER AIR CLEANER -----> A$467

A'PEXi RSM + G-sensor -----> A$450?

i also need some guages, any ideas?

is there anything that i need thats not there apart from a turbo? i want my car to be a nice counding fast N/A line :)

thanks for any help you can give. :) byes :burnout: