SAU Community

Sau Sa 2009 Calendar - Who Would Be Keen?

*flick*

sorry for post whoring but who owns the major old school skyline thing? the prince or car formaly known as prince?

someone should know what im talking about, get a pic of that 1 in there :( i think he's still in the middle of fixing it up though ;)

The prince + The DR30 would be great to have on there... classics deserve props

-D

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there enough good cars of each generation to make it flow from the Prince Skyline GT-B right through to R35?

I'd say so... the R35, well you'd have to ask Willall for permission for pics... No problems for r31-r34's, the prince and the dr30 are both in really good condition, so it'd be a case of finding r30 and the other earlier models. which is going to be the hard bit i'd guess

-D

Matty can help us out with a photo of the prince, good mate of his owns it. 'Benny Blanco' on here has a DR30, which i would love to include, i think i have some of his anyway from a photo-cruise i organized last year.

Cheers for everyone thats submitted photos so far!

Ben, Nene, Send me some of yours! and of the GRIM aswell please :(

ill be keen for a calender, also i know its a skyline sight but would u consider a nice jzx100 chaser as a car for the calender, if not, i have very good picks of my old skyline if u want to but them on it, thanks

ill be keen for a calender, also i know its a skyline sight but would u consider a nice jzx100 chaser as a car for the calender, if not, i have very good picks of my old skyline if u want to but them on it, thanks

Can't speak for flick or public opinion, but I'd say the skylines are the main aim. A separate stag and separate other import calendar are always possible..

theres only so many photos u can have on a 12 month calendar, sadly

-D

Edited by Dohmar

would rather just not have anything

to do with the sad-act.

please let it all go and turn this thread back into chat about the calendars

;)

shakes head, and after i came over to your house when you were new on the forums and taught you how to install dash cluster globes, ah well

sorry for post whoring but who owns the major old school skyline thing? the prince or car formaly known as prince?

someone should know what im talking about, get a pic of that 1 in there :( i think he's still in the middle of fixing it up though :)

yes Dan your thinking of Pete with the 66GT av-17334.gif<<<

^^ think that shit needs to go to pm, no one wants to read about it from either of you.

I had an idea for the cover, having the SAU logo on top with Skylines Australia under it, and then under that a sequence of taillights in the dark, so going from 31 through to 34 or even 35 maybe if we can get a pic like that. But yeah not sure if i making it easy to visualise but hopefully you get the idea.

Here's a pic I'd love to include but I want to go back and re-do it, this time with my heslo plates and standard GTR front bar, if you want to include it let me know and I'll go back and take another :(

post-21349-1225459722_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see some maturity displayed from here on in in this thread, therefore the hostility will cease now guys. Simple as that. The kind of comments that I have had to removed have no place on this forum.

Continue back on topic...

Good idea by the way. I'd be interested in offering my car for photograhic purposes, or at the very least owning the finished product.