SAU Community

Putting Face To The Car

Kerr34

omg they actually had good looking girls at the car show?? how come i never saw them.. all i saw was ugly ones walking around... some photographer even asked my lil sis and friends gf to sit in a supra and pose while he took pics of it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man:

th_me3.jpg

(not many sober photos of me around.. i hate cameras)

The Machine:

th_Wheels3.jpg

(since the photo the car has gotten some nice black plates and a lil lower at the front.)

edit: oh and the aerial has been removed.

Edited by Wogan

Jess, you look like you need to pee..

Hahahahaha yes very drunk and did not need to pee!... I fell on the floor! Going to the same ball this friday night for work, hope I don't get that drunk ever again! Got a hilarious yet gross story out of that night I will have to share with you guys one day :)

Hahahahaha yes very drunk and did not need to pee!... I fell on the floor! Going to the same ball this friday night for work, hope I don't get that drunk ever again! Got a hilarious yet gross story out of that night I will have to share with you guys one day :)

oh do tell :blink:

ahaha woah we must b the coolest state we have pplz from over east puttin there face yay!! lol... dont think we mite bump int him whil driving along though... Jess wat are u doing get up of the floor