SAU Community

Putting Face To The Car

Kerr34

ahaha woah we must b the coolest state we have pplz from over east puttin there face yay!! lol... dont think we mite bump int him whil driving along though... Jess wat are u doing get up of the floor

The floor is my favourite place when intoxicated! Its safe! You can't fall over again

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, sure are some fine young errr cars here in WA :)

in order of purchase:

me:

Picture019.jpg

The ute to haul the doggies around in:

DSCF0333.jpg

The 33:

carfront.jpg

(picking it up from Xspeed on Friday so will FINALLY be able to take some decent pics of it!!!)

The workcar:

z33.jpg

A cute puppy shot (with my arm hehe):

DSC00127.jpg

I want to change my pic!!! lol that's my pic on my sau profile, so here's a newer pic of me and my loverr:

Picture003.jpg

and before my works Gala Dinner (after some very intense consultations about hair extensions, fake tans and dress choices from Kelly) :P :

melskihot.jpg

The man:

th_me3.jpg

(not many sober photos of me around.. i hate cameras)

The Machine:

th_Wheels3.jpg

(since the photo the car has gotten some nice black plates and a lil lower at the front.)

edit: oh and the aerial has been removed.

maybe you do hate cameras coz you look angry in this one

me2.jpg

Edited by fane

Hey simon (R34kid) how did the Ute go?..I'm thinking about maybe getting a SS Ute like the one you had..

Dood it goes well, it has the 6litre gen 4 in it, a kosteki pod and cold air partition, a set of pacemaker headers, twin metalceramic race cats into twin 3 inch intermediates, then into a twin 2.5 inch rear, all custom. I was going to supercharge it but then decided on the GTR instead.... :sick:

they go pretty good mate, traction is a problem though and the clutches are shite

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What's wrong with the OEM filter. They do the job perfectly. As to your actual problems. Stop driving the. Take it to a mechanic. If you actually do have a fuel delivery limitation and you are putting it under load, you could be killing it.
    • Enjoy Japan!  Need someone to carry your bags........??
    • I don't know the answer, but my uneducated guess is this will not work (or, not as you want it to). I would wire the SLD into VSS1, I bet that is what the limiter uses However, I also bet the ECU compares VSS1 and VSS2 and throws and error if they are different. Best suggestion I can make is wire it into VSS1 and see how you go, I guess the error will only appear above 180 when then SLD is active. If it appears at lower speeds put a switch into the SLD earth (or power supply) and only turn it on when you need to go over 180.
    • Hi all, So, looking to do some general maintenance on the car, as it has developed a some slight (related?) problems; Three problems that I think are related. 1999 R34 GTR RB26 - engine will sometimes cut out while left on idle, but will keep going if I keep throttle input. Usually after having driven a while. Its random, somedays wont happen at all, others will happen once or twice in a half hour drive. - Second issue is that while driving, the car will sometimes not be able to get past 3k rpm, no matter how much throttle input I apply. - Lastly, car will sometimes be real laggy climbing through rpm, but if I apply lots of throttle problem will seem to clear and go back to normal. All issues come and go, again somedays no sign of any problem, other days will just be stuttering around for ages.   I think it might be either the fuel system, or maybe the AFM?   Either way, I am going to clean the AFMs, and replace the fuel filter, use some injector cleaner in the next few fill ups, and might look at doing the fuel pump aswell.   Question I have, is filter such as; https://www.efisolutions.com.au/pro-fuel-filter-30-micron-an8-orb-black Fine to replace the normal filter? Their product page says as a prefilter only and not as the main EFI filter, so I'm guessing I would still need the stock one? Can I get an aftermarket one that has AN8 fittings to replace the OEM one? Or is the OEM one just something you have to live with?
    • I say this and there’s a Nistune r34 GTT MT ECU for sale on eBay.de but I need to figure out compatibility between the AT harness and MT ECU - TCS considered. I figure this HKS SLD is a quick bandaid anyhow.