SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who live in Australia, aren't American, never been to America but who take more interest and get excited by the fact that Obama is the new President (elect) of the USA but wouldn't even know anything or give a shit about any politics here in Australia

oddly I have the same issue as other people have mentioned - I get really annoyed with those crazy people who suddenly stop or turn in the street making everyone run into them or around them as well !

(everyone needs to ride a pushbike for a year - you get a very good understanding of your surroundings and awareness for the things that go on around you)

#$%^#^$%^$% hills drivers who can't wait until you pass them on the road (even though there is no one behind you) then pull out from the side road and fail to give way so you have to slam on your brakes AND then drive really slowly and you can't get past !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^ oh god that's GROSS!!!!!!

I hate spiders... especially hairy ones that i just know are looking at me waiting to pounce!!!! :P

nah i quite like spiders.... i let them build webs in the corner of my room... they eat the moths, the mozzies and the flies and all i gotta do is 'trim the web' occasionally. Win/win scenario.

Crickets piss me off tho. My brother has a great number of lizards and snakes and he feeds them crickets. Except crickets are like houdini and manage to sneak out of airtight boxen into my room

And then they have the gall to try and pic up chicks, at 3am, in my bedroom. Anyone who knows me, knows that the likelyhood of me having chicks in my room at 3am is farking minimal, and the shitty thing is, the spiders cant catch the crickets cause the crickets are on the floor and the spiders are in the ceiling

pearl jam had a song about my life ; its called bugs "i got bugs in my room, bugs in my bed, bugs in my ears, their eggs in my head"

half cut. last day at work tomorrow. yee farking har

-D