SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

yeh, otherwise we would all change to WA plates and laugh at the traffic cops as we drive past, screamer with external wastegate fully open running 25psi through our highmount turbo!

i got defected 4 tyres

yay

thougth id come 'let it out' on here haha

'random' breath test on a side street at camden park, while on way home from gf's

can drive it for 72 hrs, after that i cant drive unless im going to tyre place or 2 cop station to get it cleared

and they even charge u $24.50 to get it cleared!!!!

i got defected 4 tyres

yay

'random' breath test on a side street at camden park, while on way home from gf's

can drive it for 72 hrs, after that i cant drive unless im going to tyre place or 2 cop station to get it cleared

Just make sure the rest of the car is clean, i got a cop shop defect in my old ford for tyres then at the copshop i nerly got sent to the pits for being to low

i got defected 4 tyres

yay

I wouldn't be complaining with that.

i got defected 4 tyres

yay

Dude thats nothing compared to going to regency mate

and why do people always whimp out on getting the most important thing for their pride and joy.

drive with bald tires....you deserve to get defected

Dude thats nothing compared to going to regency mate

and why do people always whimp out on getting the most important thing for their pride and joy.

drive with bald tires....you deserve to get defected

Afraid I must agree there.

Must have good grip for all occasions!

I wouldn't be complaining about a $24.50 charge either. Thats minor ... not even half a tank of fuel.

Edited by RubyRS4

i got defected 4 tyres

yay

lol, dude, cop shop defects are piss easy, wouldnt even stress. just make sure u dont get double defected when u get there.

they wernt that bald where it would b dangerous, its only the inside 2-3 cm where its like almost no tread.

and i aint complaining about the money, just bitching cos i was in a shit mood.

they wernt that bald where it would b dangerous, its only the inside 2-3 cm where its like almost no tread.

and i aint complaining about the money, just bitching cos i was in a shit mood.

I know you were not complaining mate

just trying to make my point on people with bald tires

the inside 2-3 cm is where it matters lol

Stupidest thing I ever did ... went to Phillip Island for the MotoGP, and did a nice burnout with the bike for the crowd ... a few times over a few nights actually.

Silly me didn't think about being able to ride it back home ... and couldn't get another fitted by any shop around that time of year.

Rode bike back home and got as far as 30km outside Bordertown before the tyre blew. :) It made for an exciting moment having a blow out at over 110kph. :)