SAU Community

Drink-driving Laws Are Harsh...

GTR-N1

Wow... man what is it about Japan that turns people fascist? :D

lol. too much neatness....

well that and the fact that in big cities they evidently only sell one style and colour of business suit.

Never excepted but still most wouldnt even have thought twice that they were doing something wrong let alone trying to stop someone from driving.

Death penalty for DUI..never heard of it.. Big jail time yeah but thats only recent.

...most wouldnt even have thought twice that they were doing something wrong let alone trying to stop someone from driving.
If that isn't accepted then I don't know what is. :bunny:

What Japan does and what Japan says are two different things. I confuse the two all the time :)

Wow... man what is it about Japan that turns people fascist? :D

What is that suppose to mean?

Death penalty for DUI..never heard of it.. Big jail time yeah but thats only recent.

Yeah i didnt mean death penalty for DUI, but they do have a very harsh legal system. Their legal system needs a good overhaul in my opinion. I still cant believe that you can enter a university course which makes you a judge when you graduate!

Is running red lights unaccepted ???? They do it all the bloody time!!

True, and have you seen how stupid people are with kids in the car. Almost daily i see mothers carrying their baby in the front seat, sometimes letting them play on the dash while the car is driving! I do think their needs to better education on the roads for drivers here. The road tolls here are ridiculously high.

But drink driving is just stupid.

Edited by BigWillieStyles

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Talking about Jap Police and road laws - what's the deal with speeding here? Do they have mobile multinovas? Fixed speed cameras on major roads/highways, or cops with radar guns? Do I need to be cautious when and where I put the foot down?

How do I have fun on the road here, without getting pinned for speeding?