SAU Community

Its Summer... Time For Tinting!

bLaQ.bOi

hey guys... GKTECH on the nissan silvia forums did us all a favour and gave everyone "tuans" contact number... he does window tinting for a very very cheap price!!!

i just had the audi tinted and im EXTREEMLY happy!.. definatly worth going to.. comes with a lifetime warranty!

anyways heres the thread on ns with a few pics... none of us are making money from this theres no deal going on.. greg was nice enough to tell us about it, and i thought id do a favour to the people who dont frequent ns.com aswell as here and post it up!!!

heres the thread.. all contact info and stuff are available there!

CLICKITY CLICK CLICK!

I'd recommend VIP window tinting, top quality work - cheaper than the link you posted too. Brett used to own a Tint-a-car franchise and has been in the business over 20 years.

www.vipwindowtinting.com.au

He did my car 3 years ago, still looks great!

I'd recommend VIP window tinting, top quality work - cheaper than the link you posted too. Brett used to own a Tint-a-car franchise and has been in the business over 20 years.

www.vipwindowtinting.com.au

He did my car 3 years ago, still looks great!

Same, except mine was closer to 6 years and its still OK on the windows that were not broken by some dumb muppets on Sydney Rd @ jap cars ;)

Ill be ringing Brett again this week actually... need some cars done hehe

does anyone want to take their car to the tint professor - i guarantee a good tint and a big f**king dent - all for the low price of $300 odd

thats right folks - the best place for dents and a lot of bullshit lies :angry:

does anyone want to take their car to the tint professor - i guarantee a good tint and a big f**king dent - all for the low price of $300 odd

thats right folks - the best place for dents and a lot of bullshit lies :(

:angry:

yeah.. mum wants to tint teh ford bus(teritory)

tint professor seems kinda dodgey though.. with a midget with glasses half way out of a convertable hyundai n shizzz

thats right folks - the best place for dents and a lot of bullshit lies :wave:

faaaaark me!....I'm about to get my glass done, on the V35, and I am worried about this same farking thing happening.

My dad had his interior ripped by the the same kuuuntz.

I'd like to know more about your story mate, if you have the time.

http://www.cartint.net.au/index.html

was thinking of getting my car done here. Apparently one of, if not, the best place to get it done. Don't know if it's quite the Final Inspection of car tinting, but seems like it.

Yep, that's Rob.

He's done more Subaru's for the WRX Club members that you can poke a stick at. He was even a president of the WRX club long ago.

His work is top notch, and he's extremely fussy!!! I've had my old WRX and the GF's old 206CC done by him!

I can't recommend him enough! :D :D

faaaaark me!....I'm about to get my glass done, on the V35, and I am worried about this same farking thing happening.

My dad had his interior ripped by the the same kuuuntz.

I'd like to know more about your story mate, if you have the time.

pm sent - always got time to let people know of the dodgey shit that those f**kin apes do in that business.....

pm sent - always got time to let people know of the dodgey shit that those f**kin apes do in that business.....

Hey mate!!!....thanx for the PM!..

I really feel for ya man...that situation sux like a Dyson.....!!!!

Fark "the Tint-Poofter"!

Cheers!