SAU Community

Expressions of Interest: SAU Drag Day

ix9

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rob77

paul a 14.01 @ 104mph and a shit 2.6 60' time. Need to work on my launches.

rob i remember you saying you were going to try and get 13s on stock turbo?

given up on that one obviously with the td06! :(

Well i don't think my power FC is gonna have arrived by wednesday so i could be sitting out. I will see how the car is on the dyno with the 550cc injectors . Its mapped for 440cc injectors. See if i can pull some fuel pressure out maybe .

Took it for a drive last night , feels like its gonna pull strong. Still gotta get a dump made for the external wastegate so im thinking wednesday night is gonna be out. When this td06 goes on , if it can make 350 at the wheels then i rekon a high eleven could be on the cards. (maybe)

So we all going on the 1st ? yes /no or we going to decide on another date by the looks of thing every one is keen for the 1st so yeah what ever every one else decides on i'll be there for

trying to scam my self a spare pair of 14" slicks of a mate who aparently has some laying around (races a 10sec slr5000)

if i can get those i'll looking for verry low 14's coz the 215's just aint cutting it off the line even with feeding it the power ahh well cya's there on what ever date is decided :(

--Marc