SAU Community

Exhaust Header Flange

ps13_jason

does anyone sell an exhaust header flange for rb25 in australia? can find couple in states but trying to source some blank ones locally.

what have people done when making there own manifolds?

thanx

jason

I have a laser cut one to suit RB26.... doesnt help you though.... I got it drawn on CAD, still have the file, just give it to the laser cutting place to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

gcg sell them. sard ones. biggest piece of shit banana ive ever bought. at $160 was expencive aswell. my recomendation would be to get one from kyle from 6boost or that dude from extreeme turbo manifolds down south.

• 1 month later...

My local exhaust joint took a stock exhaust manifold of mine and sent it away to get a flange laser cut.

Had some time this arvo and finished miging my steam pipe manifold for my turbo charade project.

Just need to finish die grinding it and then get it ceramicoated.

find someone thats done em before. i think its like $220 to start from scratch, but if they already have the cad drawing on file, should only be like $40-$50. havent priced them in a while though

My local exhaust joint took a stock exhaust manifold of mine and sent it away to get a flange laser cut.

Had some time this arvo and finished miging my steam pipe manifold for my turbo charade project.

Just need to finish die grinding it and then get it ceramicoated.

post-12712-1240100609_thumb.jpgpost-12712-1240100639_thumb.jpgpost-12712-1240100671_thumb.jpg

Working on it Sean :P

Sweet. I'm borrowing a mates die grinder, then it'll be ready soon.

Give us a oi, or post up when you have ceramicoating up and running!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually what I do to make up an exhaust flange is to go down to the wreckers, and buy a 2nd hand manifold, draw it up on CAD, and then get it laser cut in 10mm mild steel (sometimes 12). It's easier if someone lends you a manifold to copy, or you already have one.

Sometimes you can just buy the gasket and use that to draw your manifold up in CAD.