SAU Community

Targa Tasmania 2009

Kel

First pics of the recently finished Benson Motorsport's supported Nismo 400R of David Ayers and Robbie Bolton all ready for Targa Tasmania 2009

Some of the paint was a bit of a last minute rush due to freight issues and the kit being damaged in transit... it will be refinshed post event, but I think you'll agree it looks awesome!

post-5400-1240702971_thumb.jpg post-5400-1240703033_thumb.jpg

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tassie farmers rock. Hopfully I should catch up with all you guys tomorrow. Didn't make it last night cause Ben's phone service is shit, and I didn't have any other numbers to ring.

Finished our recce, what an adventure! treatourous rain, fog, rain, wind, did i mention rain? oh and recce in the dark is no fun! Our recce car got a flat 3/4 through strahan and we were stranded cos it had no jack, wheel brace or wheel key. Yay!

Ill give everyone a tip ive changed some of my notes to say f**kING SLIPPERY!!!! (no joke!)

wow wtf??? snowy. any damage tot he front??? befor you got back ont he road the dip looked pretty bad. hope all is good.

hope you guys have fun. owuld love to make it one year for a watch and support :(

Mate i am not a violent bloke but i would have stopped at the brow and had words. Farking idiot. LOL i am a big man with Dan to back me up...right Dan? :D

not violent my arse. I know of a certain pimply faced youth who has a scar from where you sconned him with a muffin (pun intended)! he is still scared whenever baked good are around.

Best of luck everyone, I will be at the finish so might meet a few if Timmy is kind enough to introduce me haha

You know the sad thing is yesterday I was diagnosed with a hiatis hernia so I almost might have to start becoming a health freak.

Mind you they say one of the biggest killers for me is coffee and I'm not giving that up for anything! LOL

That's along with spicy food, fatty food and alcohol - which means if I was to take all of them out of my current diet I'd be left with just the water I drink each morning in the shower.

I have had that for a couple of years mate. Its not a whole lot of fun, you will generally feel pretty shit each day especially in the morning but you adapt and don't notice it so much eventually. Get on Somac 40mg makes life a whole lot more enjoyable. :)

LOVE the girly gasp :)

How lucky are you that there was that ad-hoc dirt track there?!?!

I'm surprised that you didn't pull out and have words with your new friend.