SAU Community

Targa Tasmania 2009

Kel

I get my car back tomorrow (for hopefully the last time!). Phillip Island this weekend as a final shake-down. Looks like we might even get a bit of wet down there which could make for some great Targa practise. :D

Should start to get excited then - although I reckon I'll have another distraction for a couple of days this week at least.

But I know Drew and Georgie are heading over to Tassie this coming weekend for Recce.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is delivery week Andrew? Great stuff mate :D

I think Scotty should have his in time for Targa recce too. I'd hate for my recce car to be faster than my race car. LOL (him, not you)

This is delivery week Andrew? Great stuff mate :D

I think Scotty should have his in time for Targa recce too. I'd hate for my recce car to be faster than my race car. LOL (him, not you)

Yeh lol didn't think of that!

Actually from the play I had in Jeff's a while back I think it might be faster than my race car as well especially since we've turned the R34 down so much recently (And yes I'm bringing the R35 across as my recce car!)

Actually from the play I had in Jeff's a while back I think it might be faster than my race car as well especially since we've turned the R34 down so much recently (And yes I'm bringing the R35 across as my recce car!)

Jeeze Snowy may aswell bring the whole fleet across... R34, R35 and heck bring the R36 for good measure :D

Haha - I'd like to have done but the wife didn't want to come. Something to do with "blah blah blah" (aka - I wasn't listening to her excuses as to why she didn't want to come. It was unimportant.)

But - I'll be taking pics of the 3 of them together this weekend. I'll be sure to post them up for you all :D

COME ON GUYS!!! TALK IT UP!!!

Only 30 days till the big shin dig... and our cars starting to look rather sexual :banana:

732???? Someone needs to resurrect 832!!

Looks good woosher...

TT984

haha, I was gunning for 832... then realised 732 was it when I woke up from my dream and realised i wasn't in a GTR :down:

See your sig has changed and appears fluid. You are definitely giving Deano Value for money... DOnt forget that art mob that is throwing bucket loads into your racing.

And just so Rocket can see the history in the Camera Car

natone800x600.jpg

Some Nostalgia - Click Here

TT984

Once custodian of 832 :bunny: