SAU Community

Eoi: Kadina Show And Shine

MissR34

Had a good time this wk end. Sat night was real fun. Quality drinking. Having a couple tonight Lukey ? :(

Sorry if I wasn't too talkative at the show itself,. was a little seedy and tired. Hope it all went well :)

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should of went Kadina, had a blast going out Friday night but Saturday night was boring the alcohol wasnt getting to me and was too sober... lol.

Well done to all who attended.

Was great going away for such an event with a bunch of good guys (and gals). Award for "Great Sport" goes to Luke for putting up with the cruelty we did to that poor lad at such a weak (and heavily drunken) moment. :( I think a few of us had some "the night before" grogginess.

I'm stuffed. I'll say more later, but right now I want beer, and movie, and then going to crash! Lack of sleep thanks to a good reason to stay out late drinking. :)

Edited by RubyRS4

no pics of me shall be posted haha

Ive already seen a few lol (and heard the story - well atleast some of it haha)

On another note, it was a great day, and it was good to meet you Ryan, Cara and Stewart. Apologies if I missed anyone! Next time I will enter for sure.

Also congratulations to Cara and SteveP for the awards!

And Ruby, sorry for going past you on Port Wakefield Road but that blue Territory we overtook suddenly decided it had the need for speed and I couldnt see the front of it in my rear vision mirror :)

Also congratulations to Cara and SteveP for the awards!

And Ruby, sorry for going past you on Port Wakefield Road but that blue Territory we overtook suddenly decided it had the need for speed and I couldnt see the front of it in my rear vision mirror :)

Shame on Steve for upsetting a "real" 4WD entrant :) But I'm sure the guy has had a dose of HTFU by now.

And congrats Cara!

Dion, I saw that blue Territory sitting right up your arse! You shoulda given him some flames :( There were some real impatient drivers on the way home. See that small car (forgotten make) doing over 160kph in the rain!!!!! :)

Edited by RubyRS4

Dion, I saw that blue Territory sitting right up your arse! You shoulda given him some flames :laugh: There were some real impatient drivers on the way home. See that small car (forgotten make) doing over 160kph in the rain!!!!! :thumbsup:

LOL I shoulda flamed him hey.

Yes I saw that car. It was one of the relatively new Suzuki Swifts, too bad if he/she had to stop in a hurry...

Thank you to everyone that was part of the display today, you all did a good job and was an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Martin for taking out 2nd place in Best Car Club Vehicle

and SteveP for taking out Best AWD with this magna :P lol

and me for getting 2nd in Best Lady Owned Car and 2nd in Best Other Make/Model

was definelty a good saturday night thats for sure. one to be remembered

Luke whats that on your face?? :P

Ill post some pics up soon - just going thru them now

once again guys thanks very muhc for all your effort and support!!! :thumbsup:

nice meeting you ryan, dion and craig aswell :laugh:

Edited by MissR34

Im alil worried about some of the pics myself actually.

I remember falling over a couple times near the drinking room.

good times :laugh:

Was good to meet up with some of the folk from here :thumbsup:

haha luke, yes, there will be pics. but was all in good fun. btw, where did u get ur air guitar, i want one :thumbsup:

lol as if that dude came up to me as about getting best 4wd. technically mine qualified, and his was a dead stock hyundai or something, oh well.

anyway good weekend, gota do it again at the next car show (berri i think it is).

didnt get many pics, but somehow this ended up on my phone.

p0706091445.jpg

What's that on luke's face you say??..... that would be a penis!! I love the way you dance! :thumbsup:

I've only just gotten feeling back in my fingers and my nose.... i have nice rosy check due to wind burn lol!

Was great to chill out with you guys over the weekend and meet some new people.

Boo to the caterers running out of iced coffee :laugh: