SAU Community

A Cruze For The New Fast And The Furious Movie!, Interested?

rbturbo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wuld be in if its at dromana.... you could organise a cruise then at have it end at a central meet point then who ever wants to go to coburg can and who ever wants to go to dromana can as it seems there are a few people that want dromana and a few that want coburg.. just my opinion.

I think vic street scene have a cruise to coburg on the 25th (cant remember off top of my head) to see the movie for those who cant make this one.

I think vic street scene have a cruise to coburg on the 25th (cant remember off top of my head) to see the movie for those who cant make this one.

You dont remember when it is but you put your namr down for it, i do the same.

It is on the 25th, looks like its going to be a big one, with any luck i will remember it.

Edited by W0rp3D

yeah whats happening with this? Central meet point then cruise to coburg/dromana?

Teaming up with VicStreetScene then heading to Coburg sounds like defect city and bound to be some hooligans rippin it up upon entry, exit, sitting there whatever.

if this is organized properly wth dates/times/decent cruise involved then i'd be down for it

anyone got any clues?

*looks at his copy on dvd*

finacial crisis, moneys tight these days

LOL naughty naughty, however i dont think my skyline would make it into the lounge room to watch a dvd on tv...hey freezing ya ass off and the drive in is where its at....

how good is your copy tho???? hahahah :thumbsup:

LOL naughty naughty, however i dont think my skyline would make it into the lounge room to watch a dvd on tv...hey freezing ya ass off and the drive in is where its at....

how good is your copy tho???? hahahah :D

+1

Cam or dvd?

um, sounds is like every before cinema movie. picture is a little off, nothing dramatic, just add one subwoofer, and your set.

scanned through it to check the quality, didnt see anyone stand up during this one, oh yeah it is the new one too