SAU Community

Western Australia's V35's

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i've never been on a cruise so it would up to someone else to put it together. But if everyone puts ideas forward like a place to start, BBQ, or place to have lunch.

Do people do night time cruises?

Put ideas down and lets see what happens

Ok, well the best bet i think will be to pick a date with a bit of lead time and go with it. A day cruise i think would be best for those who might potentially come up from bunbury way (if there is anything other than utes down there...jj) or like our thread starter from Gero. Good dedication!

So maybe a Saturday or Sunday from 11ish, start in the city, head out through the hills for a lunch spot Mundaring Weir way and back into the city. Realistically with how hard to plan peoples availability these things tend to be, it will need to be after easter, so 18-19 April weekend would be earliest I would think.

Hey guys another Perth V35 owner. I only just got my car. Imported it through J-spec. Will put some pics up with the timeline as welll. I would be down for a cruize any time:-)

Heer is a pic of the car in Tokyo.

Need to take some new pics with the car all detailed:-)

Cheers Deano

post-58000-1237345439_thumb.jpg

There are obviously others around, have seen [sTR8 G] a couple of time in North Perth, who ever own [VV 35 WA] lives a couple of blocks south of me, have seen a couple of black ones around and a lady who works at the same company as me has one but I guess they aren't forum regulars/users :P

edit: looks at str8g's pics haha, hey you had a pic of a silver car for your avatar :)

Edited by Oaksey

ill be organising a vq cruise late april early may. this gives time for v35 owners to join sau and prepare for this. also will be with some of the z boys from perth soo hopefully we can make it happen. stay tuned.

ps. im 7th? plus i know a few more guys on this forum. pulp (nice blue v) and kurt (white anni edition with 10k+ sound system) and 2 others that havnt joined as yet.

its been a long time coming guys :P

Bump

We need more WA V35's if we're going to do a cruise.

I think the count is 6

Yeh fair point, obviously the more the better, so maybe someone should flick a PM to those guys we know are on SAU with a 35 but maybe dont hit the forums as often as they used to. With that said though, I'd still be happy to roll with 6 cars if it came to it, its ok to start small!

Also, on the vq cruise, whilst it would definately get good numbers I must say I am really keen to also do a just 35's as per this thread, I guess its something about being an import... theres something about being prepared to forego warranty, sometimes DIY import, tough out insurance dramas and the like that I personally am keen to chat over with others. Not to mention getting that damn Jap stereo the way we want it!

To any guest V35 owners in WA. If your having trouble with the registery on SAU it might be your email address. "Westnet" address sometimes don't work. get a hotmail one, thats what i had to do. don't know why.

Hope to see more WA owners, and if you know anyone in WA with one get them on SAU so we can meet up :D

Yeh fair point, obviously the more the better, so maybe someone should flick a PM to those guys we know are on SAU with a 35 but maybe dont hit the forums as often as they used to. With that said though, I'd still be happy to roll with 6 cars if it came to it, its ok to start small!

Also, on the vq cruise, whilst it would definately get good numbers I must say I am really keen to also do a just 35's as per this thread, I guess its something about being an import... theres something about being prepared to forego warranty, sometimes DIY import, tough out insurance dramas and the like that I personally am keen to chat over with others. Not to mention getting that damn Jap stereo the way we want it!

lol its not only 6. i have 4 other members which i know will be interested. also 3 others with 4 doors so thats 7. havnt heard from some of them for a while and was going to hit them up for the cruise i was going to organise. if you guys really just want a v35 cruise then best bet would be near end of year as 6 wouldnt really be considered a cruise and dont know how fun it would be. imo 15+ would be ideal. pick a bbq spot then meet and chat with new ppl/v35 owners.

that being said if you guys still want to go ahead with this cruise and having trouble with maps etc i have a few. some have had runs and others made but havnt had the opportunity for the go ahead.

either way would be a great day and would be funny to see ppl turning heads and questioning themselves what car we are driving. :P

Need to take some new pics with the car all detailed:-)

will the car be put into a container or just normal roll on roll off? if it's the second option, no point for detailing rite? :P