SAU Community

Random Chat! Chat! N Chat!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old skool indeed! im not sure about clans AUS based. i just got invited by players to join a clan while i was playing Hardcore SnD. ownage! hehehe

and they were based on the US too.. were trying to compete to get in to MLG. unfortunately were not good enough lol.

However there is a ladder arena AUS based. http://www.aussiexbox.net/

you can create a team if you want, or join a team..you probably have to communicate through xbox live tho, join party with people and etc.

what game modes do you play?

To Stephen, yer i saw it (the $399 sale) for 1 day only.. lol apparently its was a secret promotion.... sounds fishy tho they are probably getting rid of the old mother boards. hehe nah not sure... bargain i say!

To Stephen, yer i saw it (the $399 sale) for 1 day only.. lol apparently its was a secret promotion.... sounds fishy tho they are probably getting rid of the old mother boards. hehe nah not sure... bargain i say!

Yes, not advertised and I am sure that there is something a bit underhanded about it.

Not sure if the system has been upgraded in regards to Mother Boards or Processing, except to say that a Hard Drive size change has occurred. This is something that a User can change anyway...

sigh, what i cld do with all that money....mmmm, cars...ANYWAYS...i was thinking this site has got too much serious stuff, we need something entertaining, how about a thread about, ur girl/wife with ur V, or just plain whose got the hottest gf/wife....it wont actually be judged or anything but you know what i mean....yeh just wanted to post here first instead of wasting a new thread.

...am i sounding a lil like a perv :thumbsup:.....lol if it goes thru ill put up the first pic....

Edited by sethaiyaar

sigh, what i cld do with all that money....mmmm, cars...ANYWAYS...i was thinking this site has got too much serious stuff, we need something entertaining, how about a thread about, ur girl/wife with ur V, or just plain whose got the hottest gf/wife....it wont actually be judged or anything but you know what i mean....yeh just wanted to post here first instead of wasting a new thread.

...am i sounding a lil like a perv :devil:.....lol if it goes thru ill put up the first pic....

You go first...picsorban!

On another note...where's Superspit? Haven't seen him on for a while...hope he's ok?? :thumbsup: Forum has been a tad boring without him around

oh just one question, how do you embed a picture...like not as an attachment it just loads automatically, full size?....cant find the option to do it, all my pics come out as reduced attachments with only thumbnail showing.

thanks....oh and sorry for the lame question, need the help. :(

oh just one question, how do you embed a picture...like not as an attachment it just loads automatically, full size?....cant find the option to do it, all my pics come out as reduced attachments with only thumbnail showing.

thanks....oh and sorry for the lame question, need the help. :(

right click copy and paste

right click copy and paste

lol, yeh i tried that befor but 1. the paste option is not selectable or 2.it pastes but nothing is visible.

...i did try putting the pic in word then copy past from there,the outline shows up but nothing visible, plus there is a little picture icon with a crack throu it, showing its not a valid picture.

sigh...dunno whats wronge.

thanks stephan think i got it now....

Hey guys i was looking on g35driver and came across two different mods which i think someone should have a crack at, i mean i wish i could butjust too scared!

anyways here is the first one...the Double Ring tailight mod:<F@#% those lights look good!>

http://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-picture-share/280069-dual-ring-skyline-taillights.html

and the KP technologies button start module:

http://www.kptechnologies.com/products.php...del=G35%20Coupe

thanks stephan think i got it now....

Hey guys i was looking on g35driver and came across two different mods which i think someone should have a crack at, i mean i wish i could butjust too scared!

anyways here is the first one...the Double Ring tailight mod:<F@#% those lights look good!>

http://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-pict...taillights.html

I plan on doing this but a light different.

I plan on doing this but a light different.

serious? what do you have inmind? still the double rings or something totally different? cant wait till you start, im just waiting for someone to do something and put up a DIY!!...

serious? what do you have inmind? still the double rings or something totally different? cant wait till you start, im just waiting for someone to do something and put up a DIY!!...

i want the two rings but i want to move the indicator to the inside LEDs. Well i'm going to try :D

post-60315-1239262504_thumb.jpg