SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

For $3,000 the PS2000(and you'd have $ left over) would be the better option.......open's up a way bigger spectrum of add on's and can do's....and there's tuner's around!

For $4,500....digital dash and loads more!!!!!!

Just because there's a harness for the HKS doesn't make it the holy grail just means like Nismo they thought that there was going to be a big market like there was with the 260 RS!.....and if I remember correctly OZ is punching bigger numbers than Japan with the E-manage ultimate with a VQ25det!

F#$k I did my Nismo, E-Manage and tune for $1,900.

Why is the HKS F-Con pro so much better than a E-manage + V-manage or a PS2000?

just remeber 3000 for me is like 2000 to you guys with the shit nz dollar so the prics im paying isnt bad for the ecu , harness, all new sensores, evc, a/f knock gauge and camp 2 , hmm i thimk that is a mean deal 4500 for me for all that is like

4,500.00 NZD =3,382.88 AUD

I don't want to come back in the next life as a Nangkang...:whistling:

lol especially if craig buys you. lol

just remeber 3000 for me is like 2000 to you guys with the shit nz dollar so the prics im paying isnt bad for the ecu , harness, all new sensores, evc, a/f knock gauge and camp 2 , hmm i thimk that is a mean deal 4500 for me for all that is like

4,500.00 NZD =3,382.88 AUD

lol way to be exact!

I'm breathing just fine buddy!

Hey did they post up the dyno sheet.....I remember seeing a couple but that was a while ago.......want to compare to Scott's and mine....cannot find in in my J a p browser for some reason!

So what's that advantage of the Fcon units?

lets just say for you guys what scott did was awasoem took the emanage got it sorted and made it work right for him and got good results

with the fcon i will have alot more options and controll over the emanage ultimate

yes the price for all involved with the emanage is like half that on the fcon

but my reason are fcon v pro is a stand alone ecu that can be used as a piggy back vs emanage which is piggy back no where near as many options

and also the fact that a hks dealer who used to be a head tech at nissan japan is just down the road so ye easy give to him get sorted done plus the amount of gtr34 , 35 and other nissans in New zealand , well know cars where hks installed and tuned by him so he knows the product

vs no emanage techs in my area

wel like i said the harness is actually hard to find as hks have no more , just the ones that are unsold from retailers that have them .

any way soichi said if he cant find one which he already has he can make them easily from the specs hks sent him with a off the shelf skyline harness so i could always ask him to make some up if they were in need

then you can use the is or f con v pro

NOt really that hard to find:

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j127520507&thumb=http://f4.auctions.c.yimg.jp/f21batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/4/6/1/9/powergroup1220-thumb-1297950127492050.jpg&title=HKS%20F%20CON%20V%20S%20IS%20PRO%20M35%20VQ%20NP5%2015

I see this everything I search for M35 ECU on IM...

because there is no piggyback for the throttle. the vmanage can interrupt the VTC signals, but nothing we have can adjust the throttle itself. except the HKS because its a standalone.

im talking piggybacks. and put yours hands up if youre running a full HKS F-Con?

ohh wait, thats no one lol

the fcon Is from what if found out is slightly more powerfull then the emange

the IS is like a emanage plus v manage in one unit so im sure it can do the same

and ye with no one runing fcon v pro i will soon so i wil be able to control my throttle etc etc :nyaanyaa:

well ill just get it all done and start posting a buil thread

but ecu is the first thing to go in so any thing else can be easily tuned in after

Can someone who speaks better Engrish than me tell me, is this an ECU that is already G-Zone flashed? http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e100001668&thumb=http://f0.auctions.c.yimg.jp/img183.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6/5/2/7/gzone_jp-thumb-116093680237454.jpg&title=G%20ZONE%20BIG%20NEW%20NM35%20VQ25DET%20PRO%20SPEC%20ROM

Sounds like G-Zone ROM isn't bad, but Nismo is the holy grail, and just as hard to find!

Can someone who speaks better Engrish than me tell me, is this an ECU that is already G-Zone flashed? http://www.importmon...RO%20SPEC%20ROM Sounds like G-Zone ROM isn't bad, but Nismo is the holy grail, and just as hard to find!
its been flashed. from the little i read before i got a headache.. its concentrated on response of the turbo and low down would be a good buy if you can get it cheap!:thumbsup: <BR><BR>EDIT: theyre also saying is much like the Nismo and has somewhat <EM>eliminated</EM> the low throttle restriction!

That GZone listing on IM is just the price for a basic flash - any addition features you want on top of that needs more $$$ (throttle restriction removal, speed cut removal, redline increase, etc)

Cam looked at this with Streeter...the email chain was an interesting novel lol

re HKS harness - what do you mean its cheaper then streeter? Just email streeter the link and get him to buy it for you!?

That GZone listing on IM is just the price for a basic flash - any addition features you want on top of that needs more $$$ (throttle restriction removal, speed cut removal, redline increase, etc)

re HKS harness - what do you mean its cheaper then streeter? Just email streeter the link and get him to buy it for you!?

oh is this one of those swap Jobbies?

it said that its concentrated on the low down throttle.!

fair enough

um when i can buy it direct from import monster and save compared to the qoute he gave me but dont matter i got my harnes any way

Edited by Sidius

So that particular one is a swapover, and I have to send my ECU to Japan?

um when i guy buy it direct from import monster and save compared to the qoute he gave me but dont matter i got my harnes any way

Import Monster is NOT a shop. It is NOT a store. You do not buy DIRECT from them. We've covered this before dude. Please read. Import Monster is a proxy bidding service, its a (typically) more expensive web based version of Jesse. Import Monster charges a higher comission, however they are sometimes able to get more compettive shipping rates for large items (ie complete motors). :domokun:

I could show a 1st gear stall and launch to 60kms I did this arvo to show what happens with no low end restriction!..... But I don't want to be flamed!

Can't really see that you have no low end restriction considering that you sit it at 3000rpm before letting loose!

Can you send me a vid of your Stagea accelerating from standstill, in drive, from idle?

I don't want to come back in the next life as a Nangkang...:whistling:

LOL, so you want to come back as something that lasts much longer than it should, but never really does it's job?

Can someone who speaks better Engrish than me tell me, is this an ECU that is already G-Zone flashed? http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e100001668&thumb=http://f0.auctions.c.yimg.jp/img183.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6/5/2/7/gzone_jp-thumb-116093680237454.jpg&title=G%20ZONE%20BIG%20NEW%20NM35%20VQ25DET%20PRO%20SPEC%20ROM

Sounds like G-Zone ROM isn't bad, but Nismo is the holy grail, and just as hard to find!

G-Zone would be better than the Nismo IMO.

Has the same low rpm response, but you can specify your boost levels, redline and they automatically remove the speed limiter (although I think that the Nismo has this removed as well).

Just note that the low end restriction modification is the "option" which is charged on top of the auction price.

Late last year, it cost 60,500Y for the complete G-Zone remap and yes, it is a changeover service - so you send your ECU to them, they remap it as best they can with your specs and then send it back to you.

damn thats a alot cheaper then what jese streeter said he can get em for , does they buy now on import monster include shiping ?

Isn't after shipping.

Just ordered my harness from Jesse (only 2 left at HKS now!) for less than that auction :)

Import Monster does not include shipping/commission etc BUT if you click the "view shipping charges" above the auction, you'll find out the total price.

LOL, so you want to come back as something that lasts much longer than it should, but never really does it's job?

f**k, you take things right out of context lol