SAU Community

Dump Pipe Referral

200zRRR

Hey Guys (and gals!)

just thought id sing some praise for the place that did my dump pipe for me. Everyone was etelling me i was lookn at $400 to get a nice 3 inch dumpie made up (just the short one). Had a few suggestions, but eventuall rang Morley Quick Fit zorst and got quoted $160 (i was thinkin "yeh right, u quote $160 then hike up bbill afterwards), but go in there and drop car off, come back in arvo and sure enough $160 (3" mild steel mandrel fitted and all). Boost jumped from 7psi max to 10psi now. I dont know bout u guyz but $160 for a fitted 3" dumpie is cheap as.

I am in no way advertising them but simply suggesting them as I have been burnt in the past and its good to know where u can go to get stuff done cheap.

ps anyone with a r33 stock turbo for sale drop me a pm as im now on a power trip

yeah alot of guys get the split and the difference is negligable

i think it depends on mods as well

anyways yeah they get a steady stream of skylines, i refer everyone to them and also for fitting exhausts they charge like $40

fantastic

next line is going there for a dump pipe and a cat removal

for testing purposes obviously

i can do nothing but recomend the guys at quickfit for cheap exhaust deals..

ive been getting them to do bits for me for ages, on my first rex a 3" zorst from the cat back was $200 including a hi flow muffler, and the second rex a 3" straight through pipe from the first join after dump pipe was a massive $80..

and the work is good, fast cheap..

Like my note ses, they are cheap as and Pat there is a champ, had to wait a little to get mine fitted in for an appointment but was well worth the wait, they were fitting a black 33 with front mount and cooler spray whilst i was picking up mine, ive heard they are good for cooler piping too, im definetely paying them another visit to get my cooler piping, i would recommend using them to anyone

will find their number / address next post

did u get a quote for just the front dump? or with the whole front pipe?, price is probly for whole front pipe? maybe flanges are more $$$ for the t25,28's not sure, i definetely got quoted and payed $160 for mine, mine was big single, not a split one.

• 2 weeks later...