SAU Community

Best Looking Wheels On An R33 Gtst

• 2 months later...
you CAN fit te37's with good offset on a gtst, you just have to work the guards a bit.... not a widebody kit, just a roll/flare and its done

easy 18x10 +12 fit... and with te's you really dont need any more dish than that

Any photos of this??? would be interesting to see :) ... also does anyone have some photos of big wheels with flared guards (standard guards)

Since the R33 has a curvy character and i think (purely subjective) that the more squarey shaped wheels e.g. TE37's, LMGT4's, even XD9's don't bring out the best in the car, they suit boxier shapes like R32s and R34s. Rims with sharp ends like Buddy Club P1's, Work Emotion KR Cai's, even BBS styles would better suit the curvy nature of R33s

Hope you don't mind Vu, but i think your R33 converts non-believers haha

post-55803-1251177812_thumb.jpg

Same goes with Silvia S15's

post-55803-1251176638_thumb.jpg

Danny

Edited by squareznboxez

• 2 weeks later...
+ another one for P1s....

They rock. Simple and clean shape. They suit the R33 as a 90's era car by respecting it. Too be honest I'm kind of opposed to the whole 'mod movement where guards are rolled/flared etc.....it's brutalising the intended design of the car. In 20 years time the original car as an 'era design' will look x10 better than the highly cosmetically modded stuff of today. They will be like faded tatts or the embarresing haircuts you had years ago.

What size are those P1's BTW? 17"

Edited by Battery_backup

They rock. Simple and clean shape. They suit the R33 as a 90's era car by respecting it. Too be honest I'm kind of opposed to the whole 'mod movement where guards are rolled/flared etc.....it's brutalising the intended design of the car. In 20 years time the original car as an 'era design' will look x10 better than the highly cosmetically modded stuff of today. They will be like faded tatts or the embarresing haircuts you had years ago.

What size are those P1's BTW? 17"

Yeah... the best performance size good old 17 inch =D