SAU Community

Pivoting Front Camber Arms R32/33 Gts/gtr

fatz

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatz / Rob260,

When do we need to pay the final amounts? Do we pay these to UAS or through you Fatz (more cas money for ya :) )

Hi mate, not 100% sure how fatz is doing things BUT the way I run it on aus300 is money due when the parts are ready to send. The balances (plus shipping where applicable) get paid direct to UAS.

You will have to clear that up with Fatz though if you are part of his group buy.

When are the second group buy orders commencing roughly.

Won't start taking orders on these until the first batch is out the door. It's great that so many of you guys are keen but I think taking orders for a second round with the first still overdue would be asking for trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
So what's the holdup? As I mentioned before the cotter pin is tapered, so you have to drill the tapered hole before you make the pin. At the moment the guys are waiting for the tooling to turn up so that they can drill and make the pins. The remaining labour is minimal, as in less than a day to finish the set. As soon as the tool turns up we are all good to assemble.

So how far off are we now?

well i tell you what

johnny just called and he is picking the suckers up as i type

he has requested teh last payment and shipping and he will have them shipped within the week

the list of people who have paid a deposit are:

zurlox

lotus folding

ezzo

salad

pedator

adam macbeth

chris hall?

razor 32

john camber

my gtr32

yea baby were on!

two option

call me

you can pay me

or the prefered option is call unique autosports 96209000 and they will tell you the shipping and give you bank details

pete

Pete, I'm going to get these sent to my work. If they're being posted I can only use a PO box. If couriered then only the physical address. Which shall I quote? Also, can you confirm the total asking price and the deposit amounts? I won't go into why I don't know, I just don't......Finally please can you confirm I'm getting a 'race' set.

Thanks.

EDIT....is it $395 / 2 + $20