SAU Community

How Good Are 2 Minute Noodles

KurtG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are so many positives about to minutes noodles it isnt funny lol. its surprising how something that takes 2 minutes to make tastes so awesome. And lets dont forget how keep they are.

Yer i think we did........ MI GORENG noodles could possibly be the best food ever invented not only are they only 45cents a pack they taste fricken awesome could pretty much live on them........

" Do you want to go do karate in the garage"

funny how 2 minute noodles thread turns into step brothers quotes!!

mi goreng & 2min noodles = good shit!

step brothers = Great movie fkn hilarious!

You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!!

Me goreng = probably the best noodles out there

" I have a belly full of white dog shit and you lay this on me"

"Boats and hoes"

i lived off me goreng, dohnuts and wow for like an entire year... AND I STILL LOVE THEM!!! made me crave it :D

i suprised you didnt have a heart attack.. mi goreng is very oily!! but damn good

i suprised you didnt have a heart attack.. mi goreng is very oily!! but damn good

hahaha all oily foods are damn good. But mi goreng well as you cansee i like them and you do know that the oil is an optional extra hahahahah judt like the chilli and the soy sauce.............

hahaha all oily foods are damn good. But mi goreng well as you cansee i like them and you do know that the oil is an optional extra hahahahah judt like the chilli and the soy sauce.............

have you tried it without any of those??

im assuming it wouldnt be as good...it just wouldnt be mi goreng!!!

thris thread is gonna make me go buy a box!!! im hungry now..

Mi Goreng, $7 a box down at OK Oriental Mart in Joondalup.

I used to live off it, until I got a gf and now I spend like 100 a week on groceries :)

Yeah my gf always wants to go to the shops to get groceries for dinner, I still live at home and I pay board which covers my groceries and food at home.... I'm like "ffs woman there is stuff in the fridge/cupboard already :)"