SAU Community

How Good Are 2 Minute Noodles

KurtG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a pretty good snack, but they make you shit like 5 mins after consumption.

lol i dont think i have ever had that problem. but seriously did you put all the chlli in hahahaha causr it coming out that fast would have to burn if you did lol.

" boats and hoes"

i thought everyone who owned a skyline would be eating 2 minute noodles everyday, i know i am, thats all i can afford :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by jimmys-33T

LOL!

for 4 yrs now i displayed my works awesome sticker on my case

"PROUD SUPPORTERS OF TWO MINUTE NOODLES" -mega music

it pulls tha ladies

ahh i konw whats for dinner tonight!

As a fellow Asian consumer of Mi goreng, do not purchase these little packets of gods gifts at any coles/woolworth stores as they charge a ridiculous amount for them. Find yourself a box of 40 at any oriental supermarket with prices starting as low as $9 a carton.

Disclaimer: Living on a Mi goreng can lead to Bowl cancer.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't understand how people can live off Mi Goreng! It has no nutrition what-so-ever. Having said that, the stuff is fkn beautiful so it's almost a daily snack for me after work. Then again, I still live with my folks who cook me dinner every night so I have that to look forward to :D

How many people put the chilli in? I tried once thinking "it can't be THAT hot, can it?". Ouch...

• 1 month later...

anybody tried fantastic instant food? it tastes like crap lol. i bought like 10 packs since it was on massive sales at coles.. biggest mistake ever.

trident is still good. most of the asian brands taste alright imo

i never put the chilli in, i cant take the heat.

but go asian supermarkets for bulk selling super cheap 2 minute noodles!

yummm mi goreng... gotta add everything or its just not the same.. use to always have them wen at lan centers ahaha the good life

lol it's funny i haven't eaten them since i was in kalgoorlie and used to live off them... and gf bought a few packs and left one for me whilst she's at work hahaha..i know what im having for lunch today :blush::D:D

i lived off me goreng, dohnuts and wow for like an entire year... AND I STILL LOVE THEM!!! made me crave it :)

he is not even kidding, but add in pizza shapes there and thats all he ever ate...

I love mi goreng noodles

and had two minute noodles for lunch, graciously donated by a fellow empolyee because my lunch has vanished...

Edited by Passive

how the hell can a lil asian shop make money when they charge 9 bucks for 40 packs?? thats 24 cents or something a pack!! ... I put all the chilli in, love it :blink:

beef 2 minute noodles... cook noodles... drain most water.. add seasoning and a table spoon of butter, mix and phoooar :D