SAU Community

How Good Are 2 Minute Noodles

KurtG

how the hell can a lil asian shop make money when they charge 9 bucks for 40 packs?? thats 24 cents or something a pack!! ... I put all the chilli in, love it :blink:

beef 2 minute noodles... cook noodles... drain most water.. add seasoning and a table spoon of butter, mix and phoooar :D

that butter idea sounds awsome!!! i gotta try it... hmm they make the money coz they get it for even cheaper?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there good apart from the western market ones that are full of palm oil

are we talking about azn supermarkets, or noodles here? we dont know bout ure western markets?

that butter idea sounds awsome!!! i gotta try it... hmm they make the money coz they get it for even cheaper?

yer I guessed that may be the case :D but that stuff is made, packaged into its little packets, then in an outer packet.. then boxed, transported... shipped 15 bazillion miles... transported and sold in a shop... for 24 cents a pack W..T..F lol

make sure ya do man... kicks arse!! If ya dont want it as strong as that, go half seasoning while cooking.. half when finished :blink:

masterchef out :blink:

are we talking about azn supermarkets, or noodles here? we dont know bout ure western markets?

azn markets are the best i find that theres no palm oil in the proper azn brands

i was hooked on a few korean brands

when you look at maggi etc etc there so full of palm oil

when you say a little bit of water left how much do u mean?

drain the noodles with a fork against the bowl/saucepan, till its stopped running out and is just dripping... even just before, trick is, ya want em to be moist and have that bit of water to keep em that way..

as great as butter is, he can only do so much... no no, it's ok... good butter.. yes

:D

yeah the asian ones are best!! dont know how they get it so cheap though lol.

im really into the kimchi flavour ramen stuff, dono the brand but its good

i like the soupy ones atm, but i keep switching from soup to dry. hard to make up my mind what i wanna eat when their all so good, but the classic mi goreng is always good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 for Mi Goreng!

Soooo good when you know how to make it right. (All my mates wouldn't know shit about making a good bowl of mi goreng).

Made some late saturday night at a mates house when we were all drunk...and it was heaven sent. Who knows how I even managed to make it...but i was stoked :)