SAU Community

Civic Type R

Toda1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm driving one as my daily. Lots of fun, very quick through the hills, use virtually no fuel whatsoever, weird gearknob position is brilliant to use, need to change gears a lot to keep them on the boil, like living with a kid with ADHD.

Shoot me an email if you want more info - [email protected] My own CTR drive car is actually for sale at the moment too, just rummage through the Cars Available section.

I'm driving one as my daily. Lots of fun, very quick through the hills, use virtually no fuel whatsoever, weird gearknob position is brilliant to use, need to change gears a lot to keep them on the boil, like living with a kid with ADHD.

Shoot me an email if you want more info - [email protected] My own CTR drive car is actually for sale at the moment too, just rummage through the Cars Available section.

Hey i looked in your topics and the for sale section and could not locate your civic.

Put a link up and we can go from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, although there were a few that came into Vic - they were "rebuilt" using a loophole the Vic govt had going for a while, but be warned, they can't be registered anywhere else apart from Victoria.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Toda,

Compliance is a federal law not a state law so it doesnt matter where you get the compliance done.

We currently have 27 models that we do comply, however the Civic EP3 is one of the only ones we dont do so if you were willing to bring in a test car we would comply it for free for you.

Paul @ Carizma

Actually i may make myself sound stupid asking this but i am new to imports.

Q.If i buy a Civic Type R that was Complienced in Another state apart from Qld can i register it in Qld.