SAU Community

Watch What You Eat.. And Most Importantly W H E R E

Marsss

Yeh I heard about this the other day!

MAKES YOU PUKE!

I believe that each establishment has to stay on this list for a full 12 months!

I even got sick at.... 'er maybe I shouldn't say what 5 Star establishment it was!

Yeh it is disgusting, On sunday night we went out for a bit of a drive and out of luck I meet Smokey from here, small world, well we went to maccas just after the airport tunnel, a few of the guys were hungry and my mates cousin had a double quarter pounder and 10 nuggets, bad move he was in St George hospital since that night,he got out this morning- he had severe food poisoning.

Is this new news??? always a risk eating food someone else has prepared....

Good to see my regular restraunts arn't on the list, (in the last 12 months)

good to see that the food authority is looking into restaurants etc, i was sick a dog for a few days after having an oporto's burger from parra westfeild, and i love oporto's but dont eat it anymore, i dont wanna get sick from chicken again happened once at oporto's and once at kfc, no more fast food chicken for me

Is this new news??? always a risk eating food someone else has prepared....

Good to see my regular restraunts arn't on the list, (in the last 12 months)

Yeah, but every licensed food establishment has a "DUTY OF CARE" NOT TO 'POISON PPL'

Jeepers there's a lot on that list!

Ashfield Fruit World??? :)

wouldnt it be obvious... perhaps use some common sense and not buy/eat the rotten stuff? lol

Being in the food industry im all for this list only thing i dont like is it dosnt list the offence of the business eg there is a dominos on there 5 times so thats five different violations they could be serrious (pest problems\rotten food) or minor (food not wrapt properly\ not stored in correct position on shelf) which i think is a very important part and should be included if the business is to be shamed shouldnt we know wat were shaming them for exactly?

My stomach has grown a resistance to this kind of thing from constantly eating food thats being prepared with 1/2 arsed to no hygiene in mind & drinking tap water thats not really "safe" during my childhood years in China.

Good times, good times :(

Being in the food industry im all for this list only thing i dont like is it dosnt list the offence of the business eg there is a dominos on there 5 times so thats five different violations they could be serrious (pest problems\rotten food) or minor (food not wrapt properly\ not stored in correct position on shelf) which i think is a very important part and should be included if the business is to be shamed shouldnt we know wat were shaming them for exactly?

RATS!

One of the SAU dinner favourites gets a mention :laugh:
Nature & circumstances of alleged offence

Fail to maintain at or near each hand washing facility a supply of soap and single use hand towels or other means of effectively drying hands

Meh... That's nothing...

It's all good :ninja:

Yeh it is disgusting, On sunday night we went out for a bit of a drive and out of luck I meet Smokey from here, small world, well we went to maccas just after the airport tunnel, a few of the guys were hungry and my mates cousin had a double quarter pounder and 10 nuggets, bad move he was in St George hospital since that night,he got out this morning- he had severe food poisoning.

i hope he is going to follow it up legally?

We told him the same thing , apparently that maccas was closed the next day, they were repairing the grill.

I ts sucks to say but What way can you prove that the burger made him sick? its just a waste of time and money perusing things like that especially if its such a big corporation

most of them are minor offences like no thermometre in fridge, no paper towels in direct vicinity to wash basin.... the indian, chinese and middle eastern restauraunts are bloody dirty places (rats/cockroaches), there will always be cockroaches where food is prepaired in large numbers but looks like these places dont even bother to try and kill the critters....

good most thai places are decent lol

alittle bit of food poisoning only makes you stronger, just make sure you have your hep b and c vaccinations first lol