SAU Community

Lowering Springs

i like beer

hey every 1 i was wondering if i could get some advice on good springs for lowering my car, i hav an r34 skyline sedan with kyb adjustable shocks. i see places around advertising $400 to get your car lowered with king springs, is that the best way to go? cause at the moment it looks like a 4 wheel drive its so high so i need it lowered asap.

cheers

:ninja:

hello

sorry a little off topic but i have kyb adjustable shock in mine but the front ones are missing the dial to tell you if its on hard soft medium, could you take

a picture and post it up or tell me which is which as i have no idea what setting the fronts are on.

cheers

hey every 1 i was wondering if i could get some advice on good springs for lowering my car, i hav an r34 skyline sedan with kyb adjustable shocks. i see places around advertising $400 to get your car lowered with king springs, is that the best way to go? cause at the moment it looks like a 4 wheel drive its so high so i need it lowered asap.

cheers

:ninja:

I have replied in the suspension thread above. BTW you are in the Stagea section - there is a general skyline section on this site with its own suspension threads.

I have replied in the suspension thread above. BTW you are in the Stagea section - there is a general skyline section on this site with its own suspension threads.

+1.

Or try posing in the Suspension category... oh wait, you have posted the same thing there too (and gotten a response for King springs).