SAU Community

Another Kkr Thread

determining the difference between fake turbos using the same name . recently purchased a' kkrturbo off ... Pcpa in western aus. for nearly 200 less than what grant from otomoto was asking for it . has anyone else come across this ? ill be mighty depressed if i do have a fakie. means ill have to sell the rb30 det :P due to financial issues . if anyone can get back to me that'll be grand

www.pcpa.com.au

the model of turbo i apparently purshaced was kkr 560 help anyone !

Edited by butch

i know a guy who buys KKR turbo's directly from factory in china and he says they are close to half the cost of what otomo charge for them here in australia.

so $200 cheaper will still mean they can make a profit on the turbo. I wouldnt worry about it

would anyone run this though ? even if its a copy . though it looks like the pcpa turbo has a benefit due to fact its water cooled as well .. but dunno - G

would anyone run this though ? even if its a copy . though it looks like the pcpa turbo has a benefit due to fact its water cooled as well .. but dunno - G

they all come out of the same factory in china anyway. just send it somewhere in AUS to get re-balanced and see how it goes.

not only shitty turbos, but fakes of a shitty turbo????

Yeah why copy KKR when you could copy HKS? GuiltToys explanation passes the common sense test. Its probably like the D2 G4 brake stuff. Manufacturing company makes it, sales/wholesaling companies badge it and sell it.

determining the difference between fake turbos using the same name . recently purchased a' kkrturbo off ... Pcpa in western aus. for nearly 200 less than what grant from otomoto was asking for it . has anyone else come across this ? ill be mighty depressed if i do have a fakie. means ill have to sell the rb30 det :) due to financial issues . if anyone can get back to me that'll be grand

www.pcpa.com.au

the model of turbo i apparently purshaced was kkr 560 help anyone !

Jesus Christ man !

Sell the RB30 due to financial crisis!

That's simply not an option mate.

If you're even close to the average ball park asshole, sell your body or soul first man..

genuine can only be bought from otomoto and their official kkr distributors.

ask for a refund dude

recieved an email back today . in regards to this turbo. refund is not an option . been doing some more research and this kkr 560 style turbo and the company that makes them is new power an offshoot company of kkr. still waiting on the reply from Pcpa into this matter heres there info if anyone wants a geeze into the dilemma

Ningbo Motor Industrial Co. Ltd

18 # Tian long shan Road,Beilun

Ningbo

Zhejiang

China 315806

Tel: (86 574) 86113256

Fax: (86 574) 86113257

Chat with supplier using:

Homepage Address

http://www.globalsources.com/turbocharger.co

Other Homepage Address

www.gpturbocharger.com