SAU Community

Wa V Series Car Cruise Round 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the moment im not quite sure. seems like some members just want to rock up lke last time without posting on here. paul if you need a place to stay mate i can arrange that for the night. however i do not know the number that will show up. i know 2 350z are also interested. v35s unknown. seems like a bad time to organise a cruise.

guys if your able to come please post on here so i know the number to expect. will just be a relaxing day for a cruise and meet up with some of the 350z boys.

Hey guys, I may not be able to make it ... :)

Had my drivers side window smashed earlier this evening at Samson Rec Centre. Looks like it was a target of opportunity. Will try to get it sorted tomorrow.

I know it's a bit of a thread highjack but does anybody know if getting a replacement window will be difficult here in Perth?

guy im afraid i have to CANCEL this cruise. IT WILL NOT GO AHEAD as there too many members away for this. also the weather looks really shite...and not helping at all. will be re scheduled til mid next month before my car goes into the autosalon. hope to see you guys then.

richard.

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys there's a car show Sunday 18th October.It's the annual Monaro club meet

but they won't other cars to show up.It could be agood day to catch up.We could meet

and all go down together will post more info tonight.It's a big day they have awards for

all types of cars.I think it's at Cannington Dog track will confirm later.

* Classic+Awesome Rides Show (hosted by Monaro Car Club of W.A.)

* Sunday 18th October Cannington Greyhounds

* 10am - 3.30pm Entrants $20 per car (gates open 7am cars to be parked by 9.30am )

* Trophies to be awarded on the day.

* Public $5, Children under 12 years $2, under 5 years free.

* Monster truck display, Trade stalls, Bounceycastle, Hot rods, street machine and Muscle cars.

This could be a good day for all W.A guys to meet up again for Round 2. Hopefully it's good

weekend for everyone, post a reply if interested.

wow havnt seen some of you blokes for a long while. another wa cruise is a def. however i dont think 18th is going to work kurt, this time i was thinking to make it big as ive recently seen the v community over here grow have been seeing more around my suburb etc and some guys obline lately from wa.

a good long notice should be better as the 18th is too soon and no one would actually rock up but then again i wouldnt mind going and catching up kurt.

as for now if paul is not anxious and wetting his pants hows 31st oct or 1st november sound? sorry missed you last time when you where down at hillarys bud think i was in melbourne. anyway i will start a new thread soon and we'll start from there but for now please show some hands who able to go on those dates?

a good long notice should be better as the 18th is too soon and no one would actually rock up

Agreed....

But when I think of a long notice I was thinking more like the 14th or 15th Nov, and right from the outset have a specific map and timing. That way the thread doesn't decend into, 'what about this time' or 'can we make it later'. Those who can make it will, those who can't...won't. Tough Love I think they call it :mrt:

If anyone knows any of the people who have arranged the country cruises for SAUWA before (or any other car club for that matter), maybe we should ask to check out some maps, there are some great uninterupted runs out to the east with a stop at Mundaring or wherever for a bite to eat and stuff like that which are just made for a Spring cruising.

Yeah if we want bigger and better the longer the notice the better (i don't mind waitingwacko.gif). Gives people time if they want to come so they can get organized.

Sweet so keen :)

keen. but will prolly be at the meet up place and possibly drive to 1st stopover (assuming there's a couple of stops ).

Won't be able to make it for the full bbq n stuff coz leaving the wife at home to babysit the kids while I go on a cruise isnt going to go down well.

you mean the monthly one? i can make it but im usually the only v there so i cbf going since if your going let me know roy so at least we can talk about vqs rather than about rbs all night. ill check the thread tomorrow.

you mean the monthly one? i can make it but im usually the only v there so i cbf going since if your going let me know roy so at least we can talk about vqs rather than about rbs all night. ill check the thread tomorrow.

decided to go and watch a movie on cheap-as tuesday instead. Will meet up wif ya on the next V cruise.