SAU Community

What The

Gee, that is one unique looking GTS!

The two holes at the rear of the car are supposed to mimic the quick fill apertures as found on the Japanese GT racing cars. They (the real ones) are used to make filling the fuel tanks fast during pit stops.

I've seen these adhesive plastic versions which can be stuck to the rear of the boot to imitate this look.

Guest Boxhead

why is there lights on the back bumper bar?

and yes, that is the ricest skyline i have seen, but i guess it is turbo, and didnt go offroading!!!

Originally posted by Boxcar Racer

why is there lights on the back bumper bar?

and yes, that is the ricest skyline i have seen, but i guess it is turbo, and didnt go offroading!!!

ive seen worse... some idiot in melbourne, a P plater in an orange R33 with a Aluminium Wing, Pathetic looking tiger strip decals all over it with other pointless stickers and all sorts of other rice options... every time i see it i wanna key it.

Originally posted by nissaner

:P  naughty...naughty...

my r got scratched 2wks ago... and its not a good feeling... at all...

lol notice i said "wanna"... no way i would have even tho its the riciest, ugliest looking 'line ive ever seen... altho the one above is pretty damn crappy, cause i know i wouldnt like it if it happend to me.

I wouldn't touch it ....... if you open the boot you'll see that the origional twin afterburners have been removed...... those silly porthole things are just an attempt to disguise the fact

I personally wouldn't buy sthing like that....... especially those white taillights r such a turn off.... looks like someone with eye cataracts...

Too ricey.... the genuine red tail lights are lots lots sexier than that....... plus the cops might pull you over each time they saw it... and how you open the boot with your key with that thing covering the boot keyhole?

inark,

please don't even make comments like that in gest (they will not be tolerated on SAU), i am sure you can sympathise with anybody (regardless of what there car looks like, be it a GTR or a gemini) who has had there car damaged by this type of useless act of vandalism..