SAU Community

Car Crushing To Go Ahead

Rocky88

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your giving up freedom for security which does lead to a police state.

i bet if your bike was impounded and crushed your view would be very different specially if you weren't doing anything wrong!

You're seeing things too much in black and white. I ain't giving up any freedom ... because I won't be caught hooning ... I won't run from cops ... I won't put my life or others at risk ... I won't be a dickhead like the others who these laws are aimed at. I have nothing to worry about. I won't be doing anything wrong, and I won't have any of the toys crushed :)

Hands up those who have lost close ones as a result of hoons! Well my hand goes up three fold. I support these kind of laws, when used correctly and unabused. I might still have some good friends alive today if these laws were in effect.

Listening to the young and stupid (Rhys) whinge about violation of rights this, police state that, gets on my nerves when it is plainly obvious something needs to be done. If you won't lift your right foot off that pedal, the cops will do it for you. Use your brains.

And you talk about loss of freedom. Hoons have already traded their freedom for paranoia.

Edited by RubyRS4

These laws will only be abused, they set a bad precedent in my books. I agree there are dicks on the road, but crushing cars is NOT the way to stop this

*sigh* you are really missing alot of bain cells champ.

f**kin clue-less once again rueben :)

Ah, the insults come out when you're losing the argument.

Let's catch up soon eh.

Edited by RubyRS4

You're seeing things too much in black and white. I ain't giving up any freedom ... because I won't be caught hooning ... I won't run from cops ... I won't put my life or others at risk ... I won't be a dickhead like the others who these laws are aimed at. I have nothing to worry about. I won't be doing anything wrong, and I won't have any of the toys crushed :)

Hands up those who have lost close ones as a result of hoons! Well my hand goes up three fold. I support these kind of laws, when used correctly and unabused. I might still have some good friends alive today if these laws were in effect.

Listening to the young and stupid whinge about violation of rights this, police state that, gets on my nerves when it is plainly obvious something needs to be done. If you won't lift your right foot off that pedal, the cops will do it for you.

you have a mindset that no argument will change until you see a mate or urself done for hoon laws for something extremely trivial.

what they are designed to do, and what they will be used for are 2 completely different things.

technically the defect system is designed to keep unsafe cars off the road, instead it is a useful tool for police to crack down on target groups, one being imports.

Ah, the insults come out when you're losing the argument.

Let's catch up soon eh.

So you do the same yes? Seems like it

what they are designed to do, and what they will be used for are 2 completely different things.

technically the defect system is designed to keep unsafe cars off the road, instead it is a useful tool for police to crack down on target groups, one being imports.

Exactly! Technically, this crushing cars idea will work, but that's in a perfect world. We don't live in one of those and these given powers will be abused at some point down the line

you have a mindset that no argument will change until you see a mate or urself done for hoon laws for something extremely trivial.

There is no argument that the defect system needs improvement ... but on the other side of the coin, why complain when you know your car is defectable.

Maybe the crushing law could be abused. But that would be alot harder to do than issuing a defect.

My mindset is my mindset. Get done for hooning, suffer the consequences. If its unfair, take it to court, thats what its there fore. I've lost 3 close friends to the actions of others for hooning and nothing I know will change that. Maybe the law might be abused ... but maybe, just maybe it will save some lives???

You guys won't consider that.

I refrain from the name calling. Shows weakness.

I recall someone calling me a "hero" and a implying a few other things recently in a negative manner.

haha +1 stewy, ive been trying to say that all along, just couldnt find the right words

Sorry luke but you're wrong on this account. I haven't seen ruby vilify/insult anyone in the same way as rhys. If you have an issue with ruby then I suggest you talk to sled and andrew and ruby, address this stuff like men, have a group hug and move along. calling someone a 'dickhead' or 'idiot' is different to disagreeing in a civil man.

-D

I refrain from the name calling. Shows weakness.

I recall someone calling me a "hero" and a implying a few other things recently in a negative manner.

You are right, I did, I admit it and I apologised.

Sorry luke but you're wrong on this account. I haven't seen ruby vilify/insult anyone in the same way as rhys. If you have an issue with ruby then I suggest you talk to sled and andrew and ruby, address this stuff like men, have a group hug and move along. calling someone a 'dickhead' or 'idiot' is different to disagreeing in a civil man.

-D

Men don't hug :)

I'll keep my opinions to myself in future, too easy :P

Men don't hug :)

men dont dress in drag and wear feather boas too- er whoops ;D my bad bro ;D

haha that was funny tho

-D

EDIT - nothing about opinions, everyone has them and all are welcome, but you could deal with it better by pmming ur differences away. sausa mod and sausa elected officials should strive to maintain cordial relations

Edited by Dohmar

men dont dress in drag and wear feather boas too- er whoops ;D my bad bro ;D

haha that was funny tho

-D

EDIT - nothing about opinions, everyone has them and all are welcome, but you could deal with it better by pmming ur differences away. sausa mod and sausa elected officials should strive to maintain cordial relations

That cut runs deep :) Atleast I can stand back at the end of the day and laugh at my self. I never take myself seriously, others shouldn't either

I couldn't give a shit/have no beef about elected officials, they are here to do a job as well as me. Thanks for the constructive advice, I'll keep that in my book

That cut runs deep :) Atleast I can stand back at the end of the day and laugh at my self. I never take myself seriously, others shouldn't either

I couldn't give a shit/have no beef about elected officials, they are here to do a job as well as me. Thanks for the constructive advice, I'll keep that in my book

Insert non homosexual group hug here >

:P

-D

Cars too loud. Crushed.

Got the sound system up too loud. Crushed.

Took that corner slightly too hard. Crushed.

Accelerated off at the lights a bit faster than everyone else there. Crushed.

Driving around unnecessary through the hills. Crushed