SAU Community

Sydney's Quickest Gtr Skyline

gtr30beast

Hi every one, i have a GTR built by Tony Rigoli Performance that seems to make a lot less power than some of the examples talked about on this and other sites yet still has run good times.Why dont we find out once and for all who REALLY owns the FASTEST STREET SPEC GTR ,come on i dare ya.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already School Holidays?

Not in NSW 13/7 it starts...next week is NAIDOC week. (National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee) celebrates the survival of Indigenous culture and the Indigenous contribution to modern Australia, thats something to look forward too I suppose

I agree T, this thread will be hektic to the power of sik...until it's locked lol

its mine officially

although i don't live in Sydney it was a CRD prepared car so its kind of a Sydney car.

1460kg, street registered, street legal rubber, synchro gearbox, 2.6 litre, small low mount turbo's, no NOS...etc

soon to be much faster...catch me if you can.

Edited by DiRTgarage

wots your definition of street spec?

Street tyres like your standard 17s 18s pump fuel full interior come on guys its just a race we just want to see how our car stands against the rest, it might even be a fun night.

its mine officially

although i don't live in Sydney it was a CRD prepared car so its kind of a Sydney car.

1460kg, street registered, street legal rubber, synchro gearbox, 2.6 litre, small low mount turbo's, no NOS...etc

soon to be much faster...catch me if you can.

Domonic Rigoli told me that you know the car i have its robs old white one,he managed a 10.02 @143 on mickey Ts. I have only got a 11.1 @129 on 18 psi and 245x18 nexens.

1530.jpg

Mate im a 42 year old military aerospace engineer who has spent lots on a car.And like the rest of us on this site i just want to get out and have fun in it. Take a bunch of tough GTRs out to WSID and have a few runs against each other,we can even embarrass some of the farm machinery oops i mean V8s.

If you have only managed an 11.1 than your a long way off Dirt Garages time buddy. Best not to lay down a challange that you cant win.

Did you notice the 18 psi and 245x18s, the t51 r hasnt even started to work yet.

Mate im a 42 year old military aerospace engineer who has spent lots on a car.And like the rest of us on this site i just want to get out and have fun in it. Take a bunch of tough GTRs out to WSID and have a few runs against each other,we can even embarrass some of the farm machinery oops i mean V8s.

Couldnt you have just said "I just bought a quick GTR and want to know where it stands among the other fast GTRs in Sydney...not "cmon I dare ya"

and FYI I was in the military aswell and have spent lots on my car...but I dont go around saying "I have a car thats better than everyone else's try and beat me"

All drag threads end badly. :)

It would be interesting though, drive your car to a street meet, line them up with teh tyres you drove there on and GO!. Simple, and would be plenty of fun if you had a car that was in the ball park :)

Couldnt you have just said "I just bought a quick GTR and want to know where it stands among the other fast GTRs in Sydney...not "cmon I dare ya"

and FYI I was in the military aswell and have spent lots on my car...but I dont go around saying "I have a car thats better than everyone else's try and beat me"

Yeah i know,the "i dare ya" was Rigoli's idea he said it would be needed to get eveyone to fire up. And i guess he was right.