SAU Community

Show Us Your Daily Driver

i have another daily now

although i haven't been able to drive it for the last 2-3months (in and out of workshop getting things replaced) stuck driving a commodore in the meantime

had it since october 09 and selling again :P

post-61050-1277794727.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my daily/weekender.

If i had the cash to buy a daily POS i would. That way i could do the things i really want to my S14a without having to worry about having it all back together again to get to work.

Silvia106-1.jpg

My Skylines/s have been my dailys since j got my license. Had a 1990 Ford Laser I bought for $200 when the 33 was off the road. Small bottom end knock, nothing major. Lasted... 4 hours until the bottom end knock turned into something much more major, drove it like that for a week then gave up! I think it was piston slap, but ended up taking it tithe wreckers after 4 weeks anyway.

I miss Clunky... Original name, I know :bunny:

Hopefully I can use my sisters 1.6L 323 Protege until I can afford a 4WD myself.

No, I love this thing, and thats my short trip town figure (5klm to work), it does 13's on the highway.

Plus, it's the best tow car ever for my race car AND takes me to Fraser Island for the holidays and sounds awesome.

Worth every penny :D

1984 Mitsubishi Colt sedan. Worked 4G32 (twin 40mm solex sidedrafts, bumped compression to 10:1, cam, porting, extractors, 2.25in exhaust) HH Galant GSR 5 speed LSD, dumped (it's got bout 65mm ground clearance atm lol) over 13x7 widened steelies wearing 155/60's and chrome dress rings using custom coilovers on all four corners based on TP Magna struts, , TP Magna brakes, MINT original body and paint, Sigma GSR rear spoiler, Bunnings garden edging front lip, detachable zoku exhaust tip, Nardi, dildo shifter, Bride reclinables, basic stereo and electrically adjustable jap market MZ11 fender mirrors.

It's a f**king awesome little car, I've surprised several guys on bikes and in performance imports through the twisties in it :D

The look on their face when they find out they've been beaten by a carby 1600 powered Colt is hilarious :rofl2:

+1 for pics, sounds incredible!