SAU Community

Fully Street Legal 412rwhp Gtt

Hi all,

regretably selling my car, need funds to buy house. I'm the first owner in Australia, had the car and build it over 5 years, in good condition. Regularly serviced at Top Racing, Rego till next April done approximately 120,000km. No test drive without 30% deposit, if not satisfied I will return your deposit. just to make sure to joy rides

412rwhp stock internal

Engine

RB25 Neo

splitfire coilpack

Cusco Oil catch can

Turbo

Garret GT35R

Tial 44mm wastegate

Blitz Intercooler

Q45 TB

Tomei Fuel pump

Sard 800cc injectors (top feed)

Sard Type R regulator

HKS fuel rail

IntakeHKS SSQV BOV

Greddy Plenum

Bltiz Sonic Filter

Exhaust

custom 3" dump pipe

Custom S/S manifold

custom S/S dump pipe

custom screamer pipe

Catco 3" small body metal cat

Blitz NUR spec R exhaust

Electronics

Wolf V500

Greddy profac B spec II

Apexi RSM

Defi VSD

Apexi Turbo Timer

Interior

7.5" dual din dvd

Cf Door sill

Bride leather Brix II

Bride Brix 1.5

Sound System

Soundstream Tarantula 2x10"

Soundstream 6.5" splits

Soundstream Tarantula 1500w Mono

Kicker 2 x 200w amp

Handling

Suspension

Whiteline Springs

Bilstein suspension

HKS Kansai Strut Bar

Tein Adjustable Castor rod

Style

Exterior

c/f GT wing

Do Luck front bar

Bomex Side skirt

Bomex rear bar

18" Enkei Tarmac Rally with brand new tires (bought last year)

Ganador Super LED carbon look mirror with side indicators

clear exterior side indicators

clear exterior front indicators

others

PIAA wipers ($130/pair)

Optional Carbon Fibre bonet (no permit)

additional 3 defi gauge on A pillar (no permit)

optional plumb back for screamer pipe

Optional JGTC style vinyl (worth $1k to custom make)

"SKY 34" custom number plate

Sunroof

xenon light

air conditioned/heater

power everything

immobiliser

alarm

protective tints

The car is 1998 model GTT with Stock RB 25. If you ask why the high price? that is beacuse the car is fully street legal, the components here is permitted including the Carbon Fibre GT wing. You can never never get these permit anymore, especially on a 1998 car! they are priceless!

The permit are for specific parts, hence they will be void if you change the parts. The permit themselves cost approximately $7k to process, with full engineering report. This report also includes exhaust volume and emission test. If you drive this car you cannot get a yellow sticker, unless you meet a dickhead cop and all you have to do is show the engineering report at the pit.

Sound System at time of installment cost approximately $13.5k (sound stream) $9,000 for parts (includes cables etc) and $4,500 + for custom isntallation

over the years have spent over $130k to get everything done at top racing and tuned by Steve Thomas, as featured in http://www.topracing.com.au/photos.php?pid=13&type=G

please also note there are minor damages on the fibreglass kit and there is a manifold leak at the exhaust end of the turbo. they will be fixed up prior to handling over. they are fine to be driven normally now.

contact me here if interested. Thank You

<snip>

others

Optional Carbon Fibre bonet (no permit)

additional 3 defi gauge on A pillar (no permit)

you ask why the high price? that is beacuse the car is fully street legal, the components here is permitted including the Carbon Fibre GT wing. You can never never get these permit anymore, especially on a 1998 car! they are priceless!

Clearly a contradiction mate.

That's two parts that are not on the priceless permit.

Good luck with the sale.

Not knocking the car, but please don't advertise it as "fully street legal" then state that two parts are not on the permit.

Clearly a contradiction mate.

That's two parts that are not on the priceless permit.

Good luck with the sale.

Not knocking the car, but please don't advertise it as "fully street legal" then state that two parts are not on the permit.

if ive read it correctly he says that the car is "fully street legal" and all the parts "including" the wing are permitted. i dont quite see a contradiction. correct me if im wrong.

thread poster - could you please elaborate on how this car is fully street legal? is it a engineers cert? if so dont they only last a certain period of time? more detail on the permit that you have attained would be wise.

pictures of the sound system would be great, and list of products used if possible.

Thank you

point taken,

$80,000

Jap Muscle thank you, the optional parts are not permited, they are parts I will give with the car along with random bits and pieces such as original body kit, bloody ugly original GTT wing, all original parts taken out of the car including original turbo, manifold, exhaust, etc. clean out the garage, if anyone interested to sell them slowly they will probably get decent money out of it

With the non permited parts, it is up to the future owner to take the risk to install them. Permit is trial an error, sometimes you buy these parts and you realise that you can't get a permit for them. hence why all the spare non permited parts.

Yes the vehicle have full engineering certificate and there is no time limit to it. In more detail, as the pit inspectors does not have technical expertise to approve modified vehicles, you have to contract a Mechanical Engineer to write up a report for your car to bring to the licensing centre. Once this is done, as long as the vehicles remain in the same condition as when the report is written, the permit will be valid.

GT wing permit is given by the pit inspector, a few years back there is a confusion in GT wing rules, I believe pre 1993 car can have carbon fibre parts and also can have wings as long as they do not block the drivers view. There are some confusion in the licensing centre as the rule change, fortunately I managed to get one, now the law strictly says no GT wing, however as I have a slip with permit for the wings, as long as future owner don't loose the slip, nothing can be done about it.

They are also laminated to prevent tearing ^^

As with actualy photos of current car, wait until its sunny I'll wash and wax the car then I'll post up a few current photos

guys constructive critisism is always welcomed! thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...