SAU Community

Nissan / Skyline Merchandise

niran

Hey every one

Ive just been looking through this forum itself and i know they use to sell jumpers however i haven't seen them on sale for a long time now. im trying to find a Nissan, Nissan skyline or Nissan GTR jumper/hoodie/shirt. Also even if its skyline aus merchandise that would be even greater.

I know eBay sell's them but im trying to use that as a last resort. Does any one know where i can find nissan/skyline merchandise in Perth WA? and if so would you guys be able to give me a name or a location so that i can go check some places out.

Thanks guys appreciated

Niran

Edited by niran

I can't name anyone, if nobody else can and you want to resort to the internet, use this:

http://www.nissanshiftgear.com/default.cfm

eBay seller's just buy their stuff and onsell at a slightly higher price, minus the English speaking and always having stock.

Hey mate

That looks better then eBay and because its actually a Nissan owned website i kinda trust the merchandise a bit more.

Thanks dude

fark yeah, with names and numbers on the back?

Nope. The cost to personalise each one is too much, and most people aren't that keen on having usernames etc on there clothing. However, I'm sure you could take it to someone who would add that on for you if you really want it.

Thanks every one for all the places to find jumpers, ill probably wait for the skyaus ones and just become a member that way i can get myself a sticker and also come on the member cruises ;)

Dani boy thanks for the link for sliding performance i might also just look in some Nissan stores in WA and see if they have any..

Edited by niran