SAU Community

R34 GT-Four RB26 Time Attack Build

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thats probably as gutted as i wanna go with the doors, as without the cross brace the top flexed inwards. Top alloy mount is for the Lexan/poly carb windows. Pedal box is all mounted and braced, made up a custom plate for the trans tunnel to mount the G-sensor and Hydro handbrake on. Also had to mount/ drill holes for the Craft square mirrors as they arnt made for a 4dr. Also bent up some tubing for a high wing stand. Getting some steel laser cut this week, then weld that in.

Over the next week, getting some cooler piping finished off and all underneath seam welded and holes welded up.

393491_2711765386745_1035203813_32888385_1950002607_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, 295/30/18 all round on a 10.5 should be fine :)

Thats the main reason for going wide body.

hey

i have been following this build very impressive im getting scared lol

anyway i have a set of 18x11 te37sl with 295 rubber if u wana trial fit to see how they sit on your awesome build

How much you looking at for 315 tyres? already with 295/30/18 there around $670 each.

No one makes wide carbon front guards either :(

No but there are plenty of good metal work places that could modify some standard guards.

Looking on Tirerack about $350-$500/

PM me if you want to know more about the BBS E88's, they are a motorsport wheel and lighter than a standard set of LM's.

Great work Luke.

Mike, who do you recommend for metal work? I wouldn't mind fitting the 18x11 +18 into my honda s2000....just need to find a good place to stretch the metal out a bit... a fair bit actually since the OEM offset is like +60 haha

Great work Luke.

Mike, who do you recommend for metal work? I wouldn't mind fitting the 18x11 +18 into my honda s2000....just need to find a good place to stretch the metal out a bit... a fair bit actually since the OEM offset is like +60 haha

Give me a call tomorrow man, anytime is fine.