SAU Community

What Is Needed For Clutch Replacment

my jim berry clutch should be here today or tomorrow and i just wana make sure ive got everything needed to change it over.

when clutch arrives i should have

clutch plate

pressure plate

trust bearing

im gona try get my flywhel machined depending on time

i was told to replace a couple of seals while i got the box off so i asked for

font and rear box seal

rear engine seal

welsh plug for back of block

but ive been sent two seals front cover(32114y4000au) and cr/sft (12279-5l310) and insted of third seal ive got a gasket for the transfer case well thats what i figure its for, and i dont see why ill be changing that?

i got a clutch alighnment tool from guy at work and plenty of other tools can anyone see if i got somthing missing?

my jim berry clutch should be here today or tomorrow and i just wana make sure ive got everything needed to change it over.

when clutch arrives i should have

clutch plate

pressure plate

trust bearing

im gona try get my flywhel machined depending on time

i was told to replace a couple of seals while i got the box off so i asked for

font and rear box seal

rear engine seal

welsh plug for back of block

but ive been sent two seals front cover(32114y4000au) and cr/sft (12279-5l310) and insted of third seal ive got a gasket for the transfer case well thats what i figure its for, and i dont see why ill be changing that?

i got a clutch alighnment tool from guy at work and plenty of other tools can anyone see if i got somthing missing?

You need two bearings - the release (thrust) bearing and the spigot bearing (or bush...not sure in a Stagea) in the end of the crankshaft. Whether you get the flywheel skimmed should not be dependant on the time available but on its condition - you need to do it if its scored otherwise not necessary.