SAU Community

Rb25det Suction Pipe / Hard Intake Pipe By Performance Wise

Told Geraus through PM but thought i might post here for further reference. If you have atmo BOV, I just plugged off the hole for recirc. see pic 4.

There was a threaded hole on the pipe too. Unsure what it was for so just plugged it with a bolt and some plumbers tape.

As for the hose going to the head, i replaced it with a heater hose i got from super cheap cause i broke my original :thumbsup: just needed one with 2 90degree bends and a straight section long enough to reach intake. As seen in pic 3.

Hope this helps :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chi,

Mate i couldnt tell you to be honest. My old man has a box of bolts and i just kept trying them till one fit. lol. I'm sure if you took it to a bolt manufacturer or something before installing he could give you the exact one for a dollar or less im guessing.

Good luck

Hey there guys I finnallg vot the pipe and installed it! I ran it with my bov blocked but it didn't drive right. Now my problem is i cannot seem to find the hose for the recurculatoin hole on the pipe to the blow of valve. Guys I went e erywheere and can't find it!! I went to enzed,super cheap, purple cop . Would you guys know where I can get it? Thanks

Hey there guys I finnallg vot the pipe and installed it! I ran it with my bov blocked but it didn't drive right. Now my problem is i cannot seem to find the hose for the recurculatoin hole on the pipe to the blow of valve. Guys I went e erywheere and can't find it!! I went to enzed,super cheap, purple cop . Would you guys know where I can get it? Thanks

yeah that house is impossible to find that size I tried everywhere aswell the best I did was find one that was a couple of mm bigger which still would do the job, if you want to run without the bov block off the vaccum hose on the bov aswell cause if the recirc is bloked and that is still on the bov it leaks air if both are bloked off itll run better.