SAU Community

Oakliegh Kangaroo Rd Wreckers Moved?

MUZT3K

hey guys, i was driving to the wreckers in oakliegh, kangaroo rd to buy some stuff, and when i got there i saw it was all empty, have they closed down or moved? if anyone knows please let me know. thanks.

hey guys, i was driving to the wreckers in oakliegh, kangaroo rd to buy some stuff, and when i got there i saw it was all empty, have they closed down or moved? if anyone knows please let me know. thanks.

its moved to knox, near knox city from memory they still have the same number though cause last time i called them they told me that they have moved. try calling 95684887 and see if they still get it.

Last time i went there, they had already moved to knox and i'm pretty sure they left their new address on the window?

If not, i think i have the address in my GPS somewhere lol, i'll have a look when i get home tonight.

The new place is called Osaka Imports, its the same guys from Oakleigh Mechanical. Its the street on the left after Lewis road on the left hand side if coming from city direction, cant remember what the street is called.

i would not trust these flamin mongrels at paulie is a f**king maggot flamin mongrel.

im not gonna slander his business but he ripped me off 15 grand

piece of shit mutha f**ka

my family owned half of the wrecking yard/ 2nd hand parts section it was joint with "chapmans car serive" back in the day before paul bought petter out peter is now n hidding his a dog

how did paul rip you 15 large not really his form

i dont really rate that wrecker that was on kangaroo rd either,

me and a few friends of mine all have had pretty dodgey experiences

can you pm me man and tell me how that ripped ya im curuious

• 1 month later...

he ripped me off when i went there for brake disks. i asked for some slotted ones and he gave me front cross drilled and rear standard. i was like wtf n he told me he didnt have the rear pair n is waiting for the container of parts to arrive. never got back to me and everytime i called he said they were on the way. after my car was written off i jus gave up on it. then another time i asked for a standard r34 exhaust n he said he will give me an r33 one and i had to pay $400 and after i give it back he will give me $350 change. i was like GF u dirty rat

LOL, I would never go there for big important purchases, i only bought little stuff that i wanted like gear knobs n sh*t, i wouldnt go there to buy somethin my car depended on, like a new turbo or fuel pump.

but anyways, glad to see theyve moved so close to my house lol,i dnt have to travel all the way to oakleigh, they got the cheapest parts ive come across

• 1 year later...