SAU Community

Official SAU Tokyo Auto Salon Contingent...

Rezz

the convention centre is a short walk away from the station however is very easy to find. When I went there were plenty of people with signs and megaphones directing the crowd :rofl:

Have fun boys.. I know I certainly did!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Franks dont worry I know the way to Makuhari Messe. And Nick to confirm yes we are planning to go on Saturday.

As for rent a car. Never done this, don't anticipate it'll be cheap but it'll be fun :)

And seeing as I'm the only one with International license and Jap driving experience i think you should leave the keys with me :)

Yeh Franks dont worry I know the way to Makuhari Messe. And Nick to confirm yes we are planning to go on Saturday.

As for rent a car. Never done this, don't anticipate it'll be cheap but it'll be fun :)  

And seeing as I'm the only one with International license and Jap driving experience i think you should leave the keys with me :)

but if we get the rent-a-car drifting, GIVE THE KEYS TO ME!!!!!!!!! :)

I might meet up REZZ.. give me some details please!!

Sentric, just be at JR Kaihin Makuhari station at 10 o'clock on Saturday the 10th of January... *south exit* if I remember correctly? PM if you have any stuff you want to sort out later.

that meeting spot sounds good Rezz - we will be there

Cool, I know you lads can make it earlier than that, you being so near by, but I`m coming by Shikansen so 10am is pushing it... (for the wife that is!)

10 AM sounds great. There's a similar thread on the GTROC UK boards, some members might be coming over (yet to be finalized) so there's a possibilitiy of members of both boards meeting up at TAS... :(

How many guys from the UK Dave? This should be good...!

Heh, I would love to come guys, fortunately looks like I will be buying my R32 GT-R by the end of this month and as you could imagine I'll probably be strapped for any leftover cash :)

Anyway, be sure to have fun, oh and get heaps of pics :wavey:

:werd:

I'm with Merli - You guys are going to have sooo much fun - Unfortunately for me, all my $$ is in my engine bay right now -

Bummer !

/rushes off to buy a lotto ticket !

• 2 weeks later...