SAU Community

20" Spinners for Skyline

BBSF1

I have available 20" Chrome Spinners which I believe will fit Skyline, any one who has fitted 20 Wheels to Skyline might be able to advise the rim Width and Offset they run. My company imports these from the USA, we fit them mainly on SUV, however I am sure they would look mad on Skyline, have a look at the picture's attached and if any one wants to try out will do a special deal for the first one who gets me information in correct skyline PCD and ET in 20"

BBSF1

Chris

Check em out at www.oasiswheels.com

I have available 20" Chrome Spinners which I believe will fit Skyline,  any one who has fitted 20 Wheels to Skyline might be able to advise the rim Width and Offset they run.  My company imports these from the USA, we fit them mainly on SUV, however I am sure they would look mad on Skyline,  have a look at the picture's attached and if any one wants to try out will do a special deal for the first one who gets me information in correct skyline PCD and ET in 20"

BBSF1

Chris  

Check em out at www.oasiswheels.com

PCD = 5x114.3 (for 5 stud skylines, ie all turbo models)

Offset is different for GTR's, Gtsts and R32,33 and 34....

Christian

PCD = 5x114.3 (for 5 stud skylines, ie all turbo models)

Offset is different for GTR's, Gtsts and R32,33 and 34....  

Christian

Thanks Christian,

I am however after the exact offset and Rim width people are succesfully running in 20"

BBSF1

are these the wheels that when the car stops moving part of the mag still spins?

nah this aint them. I seen them on a 4x4 BMW down the coast was pretty mad stuff, thought this would be an american thing. You seen these before??

chaos - if they are something like that you'd want to make sure they had really good bearings and shafts mounting the outter assembly that spins.. Wouldn't want to be doing a good speed with these things on.

But if the outside isn't mounted separately then They're pretty cool. :cheers:

are these the wheels that when the car stops moving part of the mag still spins?

nah this aint them. I seen them on a 4x4 BMW down the coast was pretty mad stuff, thought this would be an american thing. You seen these before??

Yes they are! In fact these are commonly known as "Choppers". I was going to get em for the Benz, some 6months ago, but changed my mind. Well it good to see someones sellings these in AU. I really think they'll be a hit. Pretty pricy, in comparison but they look awesome when the car is stopped & the chopper is still spinning.

PS: If I remember correctly, I also think you can buy just the chopper which gets attached to your stock rim :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like them.. but you gotta have the car to match.

Theo fitted them to his X5 on the Coast and yeah they look the goods.. but I think he also came away with a defect for them.. (oh well)

would take a pretty special (different) skyline to make them really work. I tossed up fitting them to the Rx7 as it will also have a dedicated set of race rims..

and may still do so..

rim wise you are really going to get a set and see what you can do, what you are prepared to cut etc.. cos I don't see them fitting on and the car sitting nicely without significant mods..

and the car has to sit right over these.. or it will look terrible.

• 2 weeks later...