SAU Community

Worst R32 Bodykit Ever

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the RB25 conversion is good except id ask them to ship it over without the crazy front and rear bar if i was going to use it as a track car

But the rear bar is what makes this car of the awesome.

that things discusting, ive seen smashed 32s that look better then that

Cool down everybody, I just got the invormation that this is the new Star in Alien vs Predator. The Alien just goes to a Korean Car Dealership and accidently puts the face Hugger in the face of a Korean car Designer who former did all the "Artwork" on the Hyundai i 10. As we all know the new born Aliens will be born in the Shape of there Nest Body . Thats it. :P;):P

They even plan a sequel of that, did you take a look at the new Jaguar XJ :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
yeah thats pretty bad,but do you know what is worse than a skyline with a bad body kit?a commodore with a supra rear wing as this one here i found on car sales.....

you know whats the worst part about this whole post, even worse than the 32's shit rear bar???? the fact the you were looking at commodores on carsales!! :(

you know whats the worst part about this whole post, even worse than the 32's shit rear bar???? the fact the you were looking at commodores on carsales!! :/

yeah what of it?i was searching for a commodore as a daily driver,skylines aint the roomiest car to get around in when you have kids.

found a 2000 vt commodore for cheap with low km's so i cant complain,at least im keeping it stock unlike those wankers that go out and buy them and stick a cannon on their exhaust and put shitty ass rear wheels on their car and go out hooning and try to smoke it up at every corner they go around and act like they have the fastest & hardest car in existence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Ha ha ha, I read that he had it based on brownie points so knew it wasn't going to be sold   I also am only shit stirring on buying, while they'd all be great cars, I don't need more, I actually sold one a few weeks ago. And immediately bought more tools...
    • I thought you might have asked about the Honda, but as the boy just wrote off his Patrol, and was trying to find a cheap daily to get by with, I decided to give the Honda to him
    • Axle back, new thermostat and coolant bottle arrived from MX5 Mania, I'm still waiting for Super Cheap to get back to me with my order, once I get everything in my hands I'll take some leave and "play", starting with serving and fitting parts, then detail I honestly think this is the most fun part about getting a new old car
    • In roughly 6 to 9 months time, what mods will you have done, and how much can I buy the car for?
    • I haven't been able to try a coppermix twin but I tried a 997.2 Turbo 6MT the other day with a single plate organic clutch that had all the springs removed so it's "for race use" and a stronger pressure plate. Absolutely miserable to drive. I couldn't feel the pressure plate weight because the pedal has hydraulic assist from the power steering pump but the slip point felt like I had to flex my big toe to control it because it was so sensitive. The clutch also shuddered horribly at the slip point. My best guess looking at the previous owner documentation is they tried to resurface the dual mass flywheel due to supply chain issues + used a stupid clutch with no marcel springs or any of the usual tricks that trade burst strength for driveability. I ordered the coppermix twin. Once it gets here I'll try to figure out whether to shop this job out to a local mechanic I can trust or try to DIY it.